What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | CHARITY SHIELD | Fri 22 Feb | Dragons 10-28 Rabbitohs | ANZ

Charity Shield winner: Rabbitohs v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
So is this a head high? Straight contact with the head using the shoulder/bicep and knocked the saints player out cold

Didgi

Young Turner underneath doesn't look like he's pulled up too flash out of that either.

Didgi

Really? Because I thought I quite clearly asserted Brandy's comment was geniused as the result is still exactly the same as previous seasons. But thanks for clearing it up for me champ.

Well actually considering we're discussing the final outcome as well, the result is quite different - video refs no longer have as big an opportunity to f**k up, given they need to prove the opposite to what the on-field ref decided or the original decision stands.

Always a pleasure though, 'champ'

chrisD

Coach
Well actually considering we're discussing the final outcome as well, the result is quite different - video refs no longer have as big an opportunity to f**k up, given they need to prove the opposite to what the on-field ref decided or the original decision stands.

Always a pleasure though, 'champ'

Oh really? That's how it works? Gee, thanks so much for clearing that up.

Snappy

Coach
Flicked over to the cricket,

flick back and wabbits in again

28-10 Souffs

ps. Clarke close to a ton, Henriques 58no on debut