What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Sat | Bulldogs 12-24 Cowboys | Bluetongue

Round 1: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The Bulldogs are going to struggle here with so many of their best players missing. J.T and Bowen should put them to the sword.

Didgi

Very interesting first half. I think we've been the better team, but basic defensive lapses don't help.

blacklock

Juniors
Very interesting first half. I think we've been the better team, but basic defensive lapses don't help.
i forget who it was...but the cowboy player that decided to kick rather than catch thurstons pass needs to be shot lol what on earth was he thinking.

Geohood

Bench
Don't know why I didn't have Thurston in my Supercoach team.. He's surely a must have.. might have to bring him in soon.

Didgi

i forget who it was...but the cowboy player that decided to kick rather than catch thurstons pass needs to be shot lol what on earth was he thinking.

If that counts as Tamou's obligatory brainsnap per game, I'm pretty happy tbh ;-)

Ben87

Juniors
Would be interested to see the Bulldogs first try in slow motion again - Reynolds right hand was extremely close to going out before he put the ball down. Very risky technique of scoring a simple try, with one arm sliding out in front of him.

BranVan3000

Coach
Dogs tackling looks really flimsy except Klemmer who seems to be on clean up duty. This guy will be huge. Same as Taumalololololl

The latter seems to know how to use his size more effectively

Apey

Staff member
I concur. Both dogs tries were suspect IMO. a push for the first try and I think Turner was accidently offside for the second.

Yeah the push in the first try was missed.

I didn't think there was a touch when Morris threw the ball out over the sideline. It just looked like a shit pass to me. Could be wrong though, I'll have to watch another replay.