What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R1 | Sat | Bulldogs 12-24 Cowboys | Bluetongue

Round 1: Bulldogs v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2013-r1nrlcbynql.jpg

TELEVISION Live on FOX Sports 1
RADIO Live on 2GB Sydney + Network

2013teams-cby-main.jpg

1. Steve Turner
2. Drury Low 3. Josh Morris 4. Krisnan Inu 5. Sam Perrett
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Kris Keating
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (c) 10. Martin Taupau
11. Tony Williams 12. Josh Jackson
13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Dene Halatau 15. Dale Finucane 16. Tim Browne 17. David Klemmer
Reserve: 19. Mitch Brown

2013teams-nql-main.jpg

1. Matthew Bowen
2. Ashley Graham 3. Brent Tate 4. Kane Linnett 5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Johnathan Thurston (c) 7. Ray Thompson
8. Matt Scott (c) 9. Scott Moore 10. James Tamou
11. Gavin Cooper 12. Glenn Hall
13. Dallas Johnson

Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn 15. Ashton Sims 16. Tariq Sims 17. Jason Taumalolo
Reserves: 18. Scott Bolton 19. Robert Lui

2013teams-ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Jason Robinson and Gavin Morris
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall and Adam Reid
Video Referees: Paul Simpkins and Luke Patten

Holden Cup U20s Round 1
Bulldogs v Cowboys @ Bluetongue, Sat 5:15pm

VB NSW Cup Round 1
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (CBY) v North Sydney Bears (SOU) @ Belmore Sports Ground, Sat 3:00pm

No QRL Intrust Super Cup - Round 1 kicks off next week

nrl-r1cbynql.jpg

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Now that Barba is a write off, I think the Cowboys have a sniff here. They are usually horrible in Sydney sure, but losing Barba so late in pre-season has got to have the Bulldogs game plan severely rattled. JT and Bowen will tear them up in their 20.

Cows by 8.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Game of the round IMO. Dogs to triumph in a close one despite Barba's absence.

Bulldogs 18-16

Grapple

Bench
dogs by 10.

Hasler will have us primed and ready. Tony Williams to go on report for a lifting tackle and subsequently miss 10 weeks.

Timmah

Staff member
Despite all the media around it, I don't think all is lost with Barba out.

I'm backing us to win in a tight one. Hasler's a pro, and the players respond to him.

MatthewA

Juniors
As confident as I'd like to be I think the whole Barba issue may take a bit of a toll on everyone.

Timmah

Staff member
Tim, how do I get one of those Bulldogs sigs you've got?!

Should be able to use that one in my sig - just right click and Copy Image Location then drop it into the Edit Signature with the
tags around it

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
No Graham and is a massive blow for the dogs. Take Scott and Bowen out of our side and we would struggle. I'd go with us in a tight one. Have some handy fringe defenders in Cooper and DJ to contain the Trex.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
I'd really love to see the dogs get up as a big f-you to anyone who's doubting their season now that Barba's out. I can't call this one but It's def gonna be a great game. The dogs will play like the have something to prove and it may just get them over the line.

Peter_phelps

Juniors
No Graham and is a massive blow for the dogs. Take Scott and Bowen out of our side and we would struggle. I'd go with us in a tight one. Have some handy fringe defenders in Cooper and DJ to contain the Trex.

Is Bowen and Scott out? was trying to catch what your trying to say, because the only player you would struggle without is JT.

Last edited: