What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Fri | Dragons 6-22 Broncos | WIN Wollongong

Round 2: Dragons v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Well Dragons deadset deserve to be wooden spoon favorites after this. Everything that could have possibly gone their way, went their way. Injuries, sin bins, possession, field position etc. against a side that isn't too crash hot. They get absolutely pumped despite it all. Broncos get the ball in the Dragons territory and score nearly every time. But fortunately for the Dragons about 70 minutes of the game were played on the Broncos line. Or else the Broncos would outscore the clock IMO.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I remember a game last year I had $20 on the Cowboys by exactly 7 points @$35.00.... The Cowboys were up by 7 as the siren rang... and then Gavin f**king Cooper runs 40 metres to score after the siren. Absolutely filthy I was.

Did you blame the ref?

user_nat

Coach
Could have probably have ended this game a few minutes earlier without any objections.

Really conflicted if I was too pessimistic about our chances, or if I just underestimated how bad the Dragons are ATM.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Dragons are horrible, that much is obvious. But they'd be an absolute abomination without Trent Merrin.

I wish that guy was a Rooster, more than anyone on the field tonight.

tumbidragon

First Grade
well dragons deadset deserve to be wooden spoon favorites after this. Everything that could have possibly gone their way, went their way. Injuries, sin bins, possession, field position etc. Against a side that isn't too crash hot. They get absolutely pumped despite it all. Broncos get the ball in the dragons territory and score nearly every time. But fortunately for the dragons about 70 minutes of the game were played on the broncos line. Or else the broncos would outscore the clock imo.

qft!

Raider_69

Post Whore
I remember a game last year I had $20 on the Cowboys by exactly 7 points @$35.00.... The Cowboys were up by 7 as the siren rang... and then Gavin f**king Cooper runs 40 metres to score after the siren. Absolutely filthy I was.

:lol:
awful.