What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'13 | R2 | Thu | Eels 16-20 Bulldogs | ANZ

Round 2: Eels v Bulldogs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no name

Coach
so are they going the second waste because the touch judge didnt do his work

There would have been about 20 seconds wasted on that, plus the 5 they took to set up the play the ball.
Prob wouldn't have made a difference but it's still 25 valuable seconds.

Red Bear

Referee
Did hayne have the flu or something? Seemed to lack energy.

Parramatta have enthusiasm and a decent kicking game and so little talent near the line. WOnt be easy to beat, wont be anywhere near the finals either. Bulldogs started on fire but looked pretty average otherwise, although they'll be a different side with Kasiano, graham back

Apey

Staff member
Seems like some people had some money on Parra in here. Sandow obviously stripped the ball from T-shit, not sure how the refs missed that. Kind of agree that advantage call sucked, but it didn't need to be made to begin with, it was stripped.

No comments on the fact that the T-Rex "forward pass" literally went 2 metres backwards? Go back and slow-mo/freeze-frame it.

lol what? the one where he was facing his own goal-line or another one?

Manu Vatuvei

Coach

Yes. If you have access to a replay with slow motion or pausing facilities then feel free to review them. The pass travelled a significant distance backwards, approx 2 metres.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Seems like some people had some money on Parra in here. Sandow obviously stripped the ball from T-shit, not sure how the refs missed that. Kind of agree that advantage call sucked, but it didn't need to be made to begin with, it was stripped.

Stripped? Does this post need a Fry Meme?

dogslife

Coach
Dogs lucky
Eels better team
Shayne Hayne incompetent
Jarryd Hayne MIA
I don't think we were lucky at all. Our defense was great, because our attack was anaemic. Parra were the better team, but still couldn't score a point in the second half because we defended so well

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Yes. If you have access to a replay with slow motion or pausing facilities then feel free to review them. The pass travelled a significant distance backwards, approx 2 metres.

I've reviewed it again. By my estimation he releases the ball 31.5m from his own line and it's caught 30.5m out, so it travels 1 metre backwards. Does the momentum rule for forward passes work in reverse?

Y2Eel

First Grade
I don't think we were lucky at all. Our defense was great, because our attack was anaemic. Parra were the better team, but still couldn't score a point in the second half because we defended so well

Josh Jackson is a gun he did so much in defence..

MatthewA

Juniors
This.

T-Rex is proving to be a dud. I, like probably every Bulldogs fan, thought Hasler would get the best out of him. I know it's only round two, but the signs aren't very good so far. Looks disinterested.

natheel

Coach
Well I think we will be a better team this year. Loko contained Williams well but gee isn't he a waste of money old t-Rex

Sandow has improved

Parra Pride

Coach
If a team like the Bunnies, Cowboys or the Storm are out there the Dogs get belted tonight, stupid, stupid play cost us that game.

Latest posts