What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // Origin II // Wed 18 // NSW 6-4 QLD // ANZ

Origin II: Blues or Maroons?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ek999

First Grade
The so called strip on bird under the posts was worse than the kick out on full, bird let go of the ball while qld were holding hi up and Hayne comes up with a penalty?

Bird was up trying to play the ball and Qld weren't clearing the ruck. Always a penalty

Shorty

Staff member
Queensland are a very pale shadow of the great sides of previous years.

Slater is like an old man. Hodges still dangerous at times but this must be his last year. DCE wasn't 100% fit. Inglis not involved much. Smith and Thaiaday tried hard.

This side is on its last legs. A lot of new faces next year. Inglis to fullback.

Just like the Aussie cricket team went to shit after all the stars retired, so will happen to Queensland.

Think that's wishful thinking on your part.
Queensland will lose some stars but there's plenty waiting in line, there's also parts of Nsw that aren't exactly spring chickens either.

Shorty

Staff member
309541-james-tamou.jpg

You might want to google what that 'Aotearoa' in the middle of his jersey means... I can tell you it doesn't mean 'Wagawaga'

Did you see his face after the win? He didn't seem as joyous as anyone else it was a bit strange.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ref's can't get a team home in Origin or else QLD win Game 1. Better team won both games regardless of ref decisions. Can't believe QLD are trying g to blame ref's when all their points came from penalties and they didn't look close at all through their own doing.

Knightmare

Coach
Watched the game in a place full of Qlder's. After the game my flatmates' dad was loudly going on and on about how the whole game is run by the NSWRL.

:lol:

So awesome right now...

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Watched the game in a place full of Qlder's. After the game my flatmates' dad was loudly going on and on about how the whole game is run by the NSWRL.

:lol:

So awesome right now...
:lol: Me too, awesome being a Blues fan in Cornfed country right now :lol:

TheFrog

Coach
Ref's can't get a team home in Origin or else QLD win Game 1. Better team won both games regardless of ref decisions. Can't believe QLD are trying g to blame ref's when all their points came from penalties and they didn't look close at all through their own doing.

NSW were better once the game actually started (sometime in the 2nd half) but fancy giving the ball to Gallen, Bird and Farah all night long inside the opposition 20. If this side had semi-decent halves and used them (and played football both halves) they could have won by a cricket score against this Qld side.

The first half was really just a continuation of the pre-game bullshit.