What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R20 // Sun // Tigers 12-28 Dragons // ANZ

Round 20: Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-wst-main.png

1. Mitchell Moses 2. Keith Lulia 3. Tim Simona 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Pat Richards
6. Blake Austin 7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Keith Galloway 11. Curtis Sironen 12. Bodene Thompson 13. Adam Blair

14. Ava Seumanufagai 15. Martin Taupau 16. Dene Halatau 17. James Gavet
18. Sauaso Sue

2014teams-sgi-main.png

1. Adam Quinlan 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Dugan 4. Gerard Beale 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Ben Creagh 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Cooper 11. Leeson Ah Mau 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin

14. Bronson Harrison 15. Shane Pumipi 16. Will Matthews 17. Jack Stockwell
19. Nathan Green 24. Charly Runciman

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Gavin Badger, Luke Patten

VB NSW Cup Round 20
SAT 3:00PM | Wests Tigers (WST) v North Sydney Bears (SOU) @ Campbelltown Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Illawarra Cutters (SGI) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ WIN Stadium, Wollongong

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 20
SUN 12:45PM | Tigers v Dragons @ ANZ Stadium​

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
This should be a hoot. Tigers 13+ and Benji will have a shocker, sending tigers fans into raptures.

MacDougall

First Grade
What an important game. This is potentially make or break for both their seasons imo. Tigers win this and they are a huge show to make the eight. They'd need to win three out of the following run home.

Melbourne (Campbelltown)
Cowboys (Townsville)
Roosters (Leichhardt)
Bulldogs (ANZ)
Raiders (Canberra)
Sharks (Leichhardt)

We always do well against Melbourne, especially in Sydney. The Cowboys tend to struggle against us. At least we get the Roosters at Leichhardt. We just beat the Dogs handily at ANZ. The Raiders can't beat us even when we play crap and ... Sharks at Leichhardt when they have nothing to play for could put us back in positive points differential.

If the Tiger cubs really bite down and put in they are a show in every game in the run home. If they just play their own game, hold the damn ball and don't give away stupid penalties they can do this. It all comes down to belief and momentum.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Didn't see the game tonight so can't comment too much in the dragons.

If the tigers forwards are serious they should roll all over the dragons. We were making 60ms a set at will against the dogs.

Then again I said that in round 1....

TheFrog

Coach
Didn't see the game tonight so can't comment too much in the dragons.

If the tigers forwards are serious they should roll all over the dragons. We were making 60ms a set at will against the dogs.

Then again I said that in round 1....

I can assure you the Dragons gave Manly a lot more to think about than did the Tigers last week.

Two desperate sides, loser in plenty of bother, its a toss up really, I'll go Dragons by not many.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
This should be a hoot. Tigers 13+ and Benji will have a shocker, sending tigers fans into raptures.

I don't think I could boo or laugh at benji if he has a shocker. Whatever he is now and whatever happened with him leaving...he is still one of the best 2 players my club has ever had. He won countless games for us on his own and provided some of my favourite ever footy memories. Can't see myself jeering the bloke on Sunday.

MacDougall

First Grade
I can assure you the Dragons gave Manly a lot more to think about than did the Tigers last week.

Two desperate sides, loser in plenty of bother, its a toss up really, I'll go Dragons by not many.

Yes, well, we flogged Manly earlier in the year when the ref didn't blow us out of the game.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors

f**k up you wanker. Were you even born when Penrith last won a finals game?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Cool story bro, beaten any top 8 teams lately?

Broncos are in the 8 and we beat them last week :cool: Won 7 of the last 9 anyway and doing better than we expected, which isn't too much this year, more in the coming years.

On this game, Tigers to get up over old mate Benji. Should be fun.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Round 1 was just a warm up. You won't be scoring 4 tries (well 2 tries and 2 late Christmas gifts from the refs) this time. :p

mepelthwack

Juniors
I'm thinking danger game for Tigers who never do well as favourites.

Also players playing against their old club almost always play well.

Having said that Benji could go either way in this, hopefully he has a shocker.