What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Sat // Roosters 30-22 Dragons // Allianz

Round 21: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-syd-marvel.png

1. Anthony Minichiello 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Michael Jennings 4. Shaun Kenny-Dowall 5. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Sam Moa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Frank Paul Nuuausala

14. Heath L'Estrange 15. Isaac Liu 16. Dylan Napa 17. Remi Casty
18. Vincent Leuluai

2014teams-sgi-marvel.png

1. Adam Quinlan 2. Brett Morris 3. Josh Dugan 4. Gerard Beale 5. Jason Nightingale
6. Gareth Widdop 7. Benji Marshall
8. Ben Creagh 9. Mitch Rein 10. Michael Cooper 11. Leeson Ah Mau 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin

14. Bronson Harrison 15. Trent Merrin 16. Will Matthews 17. Jack Stockwell
18. Shane Pumipi

2014ref-yell.jpg

Referees: Shayne Hayne, Grant Atkins
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Nick Beashel
Video Referees: Steve Clark, Luke Patten

VB NSW Cup Round 21
SAT 10:40AM | Wyong Roos (SYD) v Wentworthville Magpies (PAR) @ Remondis Stadium
SAT 3:00PM | Newtown Jets (SYD) v Wests Tigers (WST) @ Henson Park, Marrickville
SUN 2:00PM | Newcastle Knights (NEW) v Illawarra Cutters (SGI) @ Newcastle #2 Sports Ground

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 21
SAT 5:15PM | Roosters v Dragons @ Allianz Stadium​

Last edited:

Chook

First Grade
Not confident at all given the shit we've served up in recent weeks.

I'll be glad to win from a deflected grubber in the 79th minute.

Chook.

Valheru

Coach
A couple of key questions here.

Are the dragons in form?
Are they generally considered a good team?
Do they have a long injury list?
Are they in crisis?

If the top two answers are yes then roosters by 10, if the bottom two answers are yes than dragons by 4

to_ddeath

Coach
Rorters by 8. We'll push them on recent efforts but our edge defense is likely to lose this more than anything else.

T.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Coin flip.

The Dragons are playing better though so I suspect they'll edge a disinterested Roosters team.

Danish

Referee
I reckon we'll win this, as we actually have a rivalry with the dragons plus they are in fairly good form so we'll be up to it.

Its games against shithouse sides down the bottom of the ladder that I worry about this year.

thommo4pm

Coach
I reckon we'll win this, as we actually have a rivalry with the dragons plus they are in fairly good form so we'll be up to it.

Its games against shithouse sides down the bottom of the ladder that I worry about this year.

Tend to agree with all of this.

footy75

Bench
surely this week Roosters got to show something...at least like they care...surely

It could be the start of something very good or very bad for them...

tumbidragon

First Grade
A couple of key questions here.

Are the dragons in form?
Are they generally considered a good team?
Do they have a long injury list?
Are they in crisis?

If the top two answers are yes then roosters by 10, if the bottom two answers are yes than dragons by 4
:lol: funny shit.

Ozzy

First Grade
It will depend which Roosters team turns up. If it's the one from last week then no. If it's the one that played against the Panthers then yes.

LatK7

First Grade
I think we'll discover what Roosters team will carry on to the finals.

I'm expecting Saints to do a lot better than recent showings against Easts, but I fear we won't be good enough. Strong forwards will hurt us and our edge defence is a worry.

That said, Saints by 6.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
i think jennings back is a big plus, with no tupou recently as well they have been missing somone that can get the ball flat footed and pull something phenominal out of their ass and score down the other end when their side really needs it.

This Year?

Immortal
I went with the Roosters. A win for us would but f**king awesome, but ever since Anzac day in 2012 they always lift for games against us. When the Roosters are on, they are a very, very good side.