What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R21 // Sat // Roosters 30-22 Dragons // Allianz

Round 21: Roosters v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fazz_138

Juniors
Hayne directly influencing the start of another game then. Incoming statement about how the ref's boss. "Happy with Shayne's performance, etc, etc. Comfortable that he is making the right calls, etc, etc. Rules can be invented on the fly, etc, etc."

bileduct

Coach
The new rules regarding quick taps are a f**king mess and should go back to what they were. The worst is the quick tap from a 40/20. It's artificial bullshit aiming to introduce fake excitement.
Yup, it makes the game look very unprofessional.

The 40/20 ones are indeed the worst, because they rely on the ball boys handing over the ball quickly. I've seen opposition teams get 40/20s at Canberra Stadium and go to take a quick tap only to have the ball boys f**k around and take an eternity giving it to them.

Leaguelegend20

Juniors
The Roosters are a hopeless joke. I bit their long suffering fans who tolerate such a cluster fakery of a club. Win a comp = 12k crowds. Its a joke.

typicalfan

Coach
Yup, it makes the game look very unprofessional.

The 40/20 ones are indeed the worst, because they rely on the ball boys handing over the ball quickly. I've seen opposition teams get 40/20s at Canberra Stadium and go to take a quick tap only to have the ball boys f**k around and take an eternity giving it to them.

True but the ball boys should have zero influence anyway. To think a game could be decided by a ball boy. Unfair on the ball boy as much as anyone.

bileduct

Coach
True but the ball boys should have zero influence anyway. To think a game could be decided by a ball boy. Unfair on the ball boy as much as anyone.
Yup, which is why the quick tap on 40/20s needs to go.

You've got another set of six 20m out from the opposition's try line, why the f**k is the additional advantage of a quick tap required?