What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R22 // Fri // Rabbitohs 23-4 Sea Eagles // SCG

Round 22: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cletus

First Grade
Well the better team won I guess, I wasn't unhappy with the way Manly played tbh. Just need to execute a bit better and not throw forward passes.

ram raid

Bench
Best game I've seen Souths play in a long time. Looks like they've got a proper backline now.

A2_tha_MFK

Juniors
Well timed loss for Manly, they need a good shake-up before the semi finals. Just a reminder, they need to turn it up. Souths will now get over confident & blow it.

GongPanther

Referee
Well the better team won I guess, I wasn't unhappy with the way Manly played tbh. Just need to execute a bit better and not throw forward passes.

Don't feel too down about this loss.You're still in 1st place,and anyone else would have been lapped by 60 going by the attitude of this Soufs side.

Put this loss aside and it's business as usual next week.

BunniesMan

Immortal
We've been top 4 the last two years based on a dominant pack. But we were lacking in the backs and we were lacking in x factor in the halves. Keary, Walker, Johnston mean those boxes are ticked. We have pretty close to the complete team.

IF we make it to the grand final, I hope it's against a Sydney team. And the thought of losing to Easts in a gf is just too frightening so I hope it's a Souths-Manly gf.

Cletus

First Grade
Don't feel too down about this loss.You're still in 1st place,and anyone else would have been lapped by 60 going by the attitude of this Soufs side.

Put this loss aside and it's business as usual next week.

I'm not down about it. We didn't give up and there was always the effort there in defence. Souths did play well and had a bit of luck as well. Can't take anything away from them really.

GongPanther

Referee
We've been top 4 the last two years based on a dominant pack. But we were lacking in the backs and we were lacking in x factor in the halves. Keary, Walker, Johnston mean those boxes are ticked. We have pretty close to the complete team.

IF we make it to the grand final, I hope it's against a Sydney team. And the thought of losing to Easts in a gf is just too frightening so I hope it's a Souths-Manly gf.

You shouldn't be afraid of anything.Be confident and enjoy the ride and know in yourself that at last you have a more than a better chance than others of winning the Roy & H.G. Cup.

DC_fan

Coach
Tonight we have seen this years premiers play. No one can match our great defense and attack.

Swarzey

Bench
I think the score would have been closer has Matai not gone off injured. Kept going to that left hand side and the ball kept going down and I'd say because it wasn't Matai in that position, which is a shame. Little doubt the loss will dent Manly's season, they have just way too much class to not bounce back.

And like I said earlier, as long as they remain level headed and expect tougher opposition between now and October, they should be there. I'd be more excited than previous years if I followed them. Only grip I'll have is that we'll hear it constantly; media need to settle and relax a bit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Tonight we have seen this years premiers play. No one can match our great defense and attack.

We shouldn't get carried away. I think it's fair to say we're deserving favorites but a lot can happen between now and the day of the big dance.

Latest posts