What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R24 // Spoon // Sharks 12-22 Raiders // Remondis

Round 24: Sharks v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keffola

Juniors
Sharks players to band together and play hard for their suspended team mates.

Raiders players to band together and play to get Ricky banned from ever coaching again.

Sharks by 12

maple_69

Bench
They bought 1990 by being over the cap...nah-yea,just messing :lol:...Raiders by 48.:)

And a club like the Raiders,plundered for the past few years of some of their best players (which at times,Penrith were guilty),and a rising junior base do not deserve the spoon.

Will Rothfield present Gallen with the spoon at the end of this game or after the last round?

The Raiders need a top to bottom clean out just as Penrith have. A wooden spoon could be a great impetus for this. The writing should be on the wall for the Sharks to smarten up if they are ever going to. If a wooden spoon leads Canberra on the path to recovery its a great result for rugby league.

Tipster

Bench
Ricky has worked so hard all season to get the spoon only to be it potentially derailed by the peptides scandal.

Noname36

First Grade
Sharks will still win IMO. They seem to play better without Gal as it is. Only real loss for them is Graham and the team will rip in now the ASADA cloud is finally starting to lift.

Paullyboy

Coach
I'm putting 2 x $10 bets, one on each team by 19+.

All I know, someone is getting thrashed in this game, and it could very easily be either team.

Billythekid

First Grade
Game of the year for me, considering driving down for my first game at shark park. It's so perfect, the battle of the 2 worst clubs in the league (not just this year) going for the spoon. It's also being played at a game named after a garbage bin company with Ricky Stuart coaching. This is a battle for the ages.

bor

Juniors
Game of the year for me, considering driving down for my first game at shark park. It's so perfect, the battle of the 2 worst clubs in the league (not just this year) going for the spoon. It's also being played at a game named after a garbage bin company with Ricky Stuart coaching. This is a battle for the ages.

:lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts