What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R4 | Fri | BRI 21-20* NQL | Suncorp

R4: Broncos v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kiwi

First Grade
Great game. Broncos v Cowboys games have become so epic.

Refs let alot go, offside markers, fair hit of laying on to long in the play the ball, at the end of the day though, the only howler really was the Gillett no try. I thought Taumalolo was off side for the Morgan try, well inside the 10 and under the rules it's a no try, but ref made a call and I'm a fan of seeing more of that so was happy to accept that. High quality game from both teams.

Kiwi

First Grade
No it should have been ruled in touch the second Eden puts a finger on it as he was out. Cowboys scrum feed 10m out.

Considering Eden was in front, wouldn't that make it Cowboys knock on first Broncos ball.

Edwahu

Bench
Bunker tweeted the call for the last no try was actually Feldt knocking on. That will do me.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Hey Manly supporter, what the f**k are you even doing here? The bottom of the ladder is that way \/\/\/

Are you going to tell the rest of neutrals that as well?

See if you can find any Knights and Warriors supporters here then say the above.

You won. I tipped you to win. You still whinge into your XXXX slop.

user_nat

Coach
It's pretty great that such a good GF got such a good regular season rematch. That like never happens.

Kiwi

First Grade
Bunker tweeted the call for the last no try was actually Feldt knocking on. That will do me.

Who knew that knocking a ball into an opposing player who is in front of you would be a knock on, makes no sense what so ever....

lockyrulz

Juniors
Outstanding from both sides.

Jake Granville just sensational in a beaten side. Cant believe we ever let him go.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
I loved the game. Edge of the seat stuff all the way.

But seriously, Ben Can't just can't.

Kick in general play. Puts in dribbly little grubbers in the middle of the field when he should have sent it downtown.

Kiwi

First Grade
I loved the game. Edge of the seat stuff all the way.

But seriously, Ben Can't just can't.

Kick in general play. Puts in dribbly little grubbers in the middle of the field when he should have sent it downtown.

I think Hunt and Milford have worked their shirt kicking game in the off season, they need to pick their opportunities better and execute better. It will come. Hunt's form is down, that to will come, helps that Milford can do very little wrong right now.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Keep up the whinging cows it's f**ken great.
Reed and Oates play you don't even score.
Milford is a star and getting better.

TITAN MAN

Juniors
Seriously unbelievable game, better standard than the GF imo, yep there were some questionable decisions , but none more than the one they got completely wrong in Gilletts try, the rest were 50/50 but that was a no brainer so it should never have got to Golden Point. Probably they deserved too win after that howler with the Gillet try.