What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R5 | Sun | PAR 18-20 PEN | Pirtek

R5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blues Riff

Bench
I'm so sick of this f**king bullsh!t they can bomb every nrl stadium In australia as far as I'm concerned

Terrorism is not the answer Rhynob. It was a good battle which you lost.

:lol: Best part was making Semi and Jenko our bitches.

Snappy

Coach
Robbed robbed robbed!!

I'm so sick of this f**king bullsh!t they can bomb every nrl stadium In australia as far as I'm concerned

giphy.gif

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Parramatta are no chance until they sort out that right side attack.
Takarangi and gutherson are terrible.
f**k I think they both had more touches than semi.

TheFrog

Coach
Don't fret '47.Parra WILL be in this year's 8.

As will the Panthers.

A Parra V Penrith G.F. is what I'm really waiting for.And it won't be long.

I tipped exactly that within 5 years when these two sides finished 15 and 16 in 2012. I wasn't game to repeat it before the season started, but I did predict they would play in a finals match.

TITAN MAN

Juniors
Although he scored the match winner,I'm still thinking why he didn't make the try a safe one by not passing to the winger [Zelezniak?].He could have been held up...any number of things could have eventuated.

But bloody hell my stomach was in my throat for a second there.

But hey! We are back in the winners circle.And with the Penrith Panthers back at Penrith Park next Saturday,there is no reason to why we can't knock off the Cows.

Then after that,it's off to the SFS to play the non-winning,but still dangerous Easts.

A few possible wins coming up before the intrusion of the S.O.O.comes along and spoils the competition again.

Narh, have a look at the replay, 100% he did the right thing, he already had that defender shift his weight that way, and with cartwrights height and strength, it was always the right play, pretty good talent he is, he must be a tough kid too after dislocating a thumb last week too.

lockyno1

Post Whore

Try scoring a tries rather than playing safe, boring football and you don't open yourself up to losing.

TheFrog

Coach
And with the Penrith Panthers back at Penrith Park next Saturday,there is no reason to why we can't knock off the Cows.
The Cows have yet to get the chockies south of Townsville (or north, east or west either for that matter). But they are a ruthless forward pack, in fact IMO they are the most complete all round footy team in the NRL. It will be a tough assignment. Hope the boys aren't celebrating too hard.

Last edited:

Whino

Bench
Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
Narh, have a look at the replay, 100% he did the right thing, he already had that defender shift his weight that way, and with cartwrights height and strength, it was always the right play, pretty good talent he is, he must be a tough kid too after dislocating a thumb last week too.

Yyyyup..After viewing the highlights,it was the right move.;-)

GongPanther

Referee
The Cows have yet to get the chockies south of Townsville (or north, east or west either for that matter). But they are a ruthless forward pack, in fact IMO they are the most complete all round footy team in the NRL. It will be a tough assignment. Hope the boys aren't celebrating too hard.

We have been matching it with the best packs in the comp.I agree on not getting ahead of ourselves,but next weeks match,with Moylan with a game under his belt,and with us back home for the first time in 3 weeks,I give us as much chance as we have had so far this season.

Latest posts