What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey

07jerseymont500.jpg

Thoughts?

Personally, disagree with the NO collar, but otherwise, not bad.

Tank30

Juniors
Doesn't matter really....Any side with J Lyon in it can't win....Then again he will probably leave after the 1st or 2nd game anyway....

effnic

Bench
wittyfan said:
Witty will never be part of that comp! ;-)
Put your money where you mouth is. Hmmmm lets see um hows about you kill yourself if he ends up in bartercard cup its win win for all of us.

t-ba

Post Whore
If it had a collar I'd probably buy it.

The New Premiership Logo sh*ts on the old one from a great height.

Stewy's earning 300-400k p.a. That's trophy wife territory. I doubt he cares about the receding hairline...

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Put your money where you mouth is. Hmmmm lets see um hows about you kill yourself if he ends up in bartercard cup its win win for all of us.

That's lovely, effie. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
t-ba said:
Stewy's earning 300-400k p.a. That's trophy wife territory. I doubt he cares about the receding hairline...

He should care, he doesn't have much else going for him.

And that's a lot of money for someone who often fumbles the high ball.

Garts

Bench
wittyfan said:
:lol: Witty is champion and will do well in 2007.

I hear NZ could be playing in the PL comp next year, at least you will get to see Witty play if that happens.

wittyfan

Referee
Witty's days in PL are over. He will be free of inter-club politics and will play in the NRL every week for the Warriors.

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
Witty's days in PL are over. He will be free of inter-club politics and will play in the NRL every week for the Warriors.

Indeed. He'll find a new home in the Bartercard cup.

As long as he doesn't pollute the Auckland (Really Mt Albert) Lions up, good luck to him!

t-ba

Post Whore
wittyfan said:
He should care, he doesn't have much else going for him.

And that's a lot of money for someone who often fumbles the high ball.
Darren Mapp
Brett Kimmorley