What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey

Shall be purchasing the 07 jersey at approximentaly 12:00am. There is a website sale on atm, so hopefully I can pick the jersey up for about $150.

*waits anxiously to order jersey*

Ryan

Juniors
Tank30 said:
Doesn't matter really....Any side with J Lyon in it can't win....Then again he will probably leave after the 1st or 2nd game anyway....

Dude - I try and be as empathetic to every person and their opinions regardless of which team they support. In saying that though, your post would have to be one of the most idiotic attempts at a slur I have ever seen !!!

1. Any side with Jamie Lyon in it can't win. Dude - he just took home every title for St Helens available to the club in a year. St Helens have broken records for how many games in one season they have won.
Then there's the fact that Jamie was in a Grand Final team playing for you blokes...so you'd have to consider he's won a few of those as well.
Then you look at his SOO and Aust. rep experience. Stats show he wins 80%+ of his representative games.
Did I forget (man of steel) in 05?

2. You say he'll leave after one or two years. He has just finished a solid two year stint with an English side. That was after he spent 3-4 years straight playing for Parramatta.

Come on mate - at least put some correct direction into your thought processes.

willvillain

Juniors
You get baited too easily Ryan.

Far easier to ignore the douche and or at most just tell him to enjoy Finch. It's the laziest option, but f*ck man - he's a Parra fan, why waste your time?

domdom

Juniors
prefer a collar, but it still doesnt look too bad. its still maroon and white!

as long as the jersey is not as ugly as penrith's, i'm happy.

effnic

Bench
Did a parra fan just accuse another team of choking omg nah nah that just way too funny. Try and remember eelwhore your team has over 20 years experience in this subject.

willvillain

Juniors
If you know about sticks and stones EelGirl, then you should know that people in glass houses shouldn't throw them....

willvillain

Juniors
Well seeing as you've asked so politely.....29-0, and the 2001 Grand Final come to mind.

Glass houses my dear, if you launch an attack at the very least make sure you own turf is secure in that regard.

EelGirl

Juniors
you can have it, dont bother me, dont make my life any worse, really what I was trying to say we may choke all teams do that, but, every year you guys get to the semis and then choke. Just a observation. Oh can I ask the experts how many grandfinals have you beaten us in just getting my stats in order, what I already know is we have beaten you in two,and you one, unless im not quiet up to date. thanks all.

EelGirl said:
ding dong, tinkle tinkle, the past is past who give a rats.

You imbecile. It's fine for you to talk about the past, but when we prove you wrong, you go on the defensive.

Oh, but let me guess, it's perfectly fine for you to dribble on about the "past".

I quote:

you can have it, dont bother me, dont make my life any worse, really what I was trying to say we may choke all teams do that, but, every year you guys get to the semis and then choke. Just a observation. Oh can I ask the experts how many grandfinals have you beaten us in just getting my stats in order, what I already know is we have beaten you in two,and you one, unless im not quiet up to date. thanks all.

But as soon as we state the "past"

I quote:

How many wooden spoons has Parra won? (in comparison to Manly)

you change the rules.

Hypocrisy at it's best! Get a hold of yourself ;-)