What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Jersey

Getting back on topic, before we were rudely interrupted by some intolerable fool,

The 2007 jersey doesn't look too bad, but I spose it's going to take some time to get used to, but once we become accustomed to it, I think I'll actually end up liking it.

EelGirl

Juniors
yes we have more spoons in our cabinet, i've been shown, but tell me has running last or losing a grandfinal or even not making one ever made your life worse, like you I want to enjoy my team, please bring up the past im keeping a record of our past good and bad,
cheers have a good christmas@->-

EelGirl said:
yes we have more spoons in our cabinet, i've been shown, but tell me has running last or losing a grandfinal or even not making one ever made your life worse, like you I want to enjoy my team, please bring up the past im keeping a record of our past good and bad,
cheers have a good christmas@->-

Funnily enough, Parra's made ONE grand final since I've been alive (which they choked horribly), and Manly's made 3!

Go figure :lol:

Also, you say "like you, I want to enjoy my team", and yet, how the f*ck are we meant to enjoy our team when we've got trolls like you coming in here with your stupid nonsense.

Wake up to yourself... ffs! :fist:

2007 Away Jersey

2007_manlyawayjers.jpg

Another pic of 2007 Home Jersey

2007_manlyhomejers.jpg

effnic

Bench
I dont know what to say about the away jersey. I really dont, i mean i like it but i dont like it. It might be that i just cant hate anything with a manly logo on it.