What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012 Bundy Cup

slickrabbit

Juniors
Wow, what a massive fall from grace for St Johns. Shame, as they were the year's fairytale team. Probably who I wanted to see win it from the current top teams.

Burwood were their own worst enemies today. Way too much dropped ball in their own end. Their D on the line was atrocious at times...

Heard a rumour, post game, that one of their halves was a no show. Very poor if true. Also noticed that one of their interchange didn't get any game time. Perhaps injured during warm up.

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
***WENTYS WINDSOR ENTRANCE CARA MOUNTIES*** Will be the order for Playoffs, Can't Really See The Other BRC Teams Posing a Threat now On Results. Anyway If They Do Seem to Squeeze into The Top Five In coming Weeks. They Won't Survive Long In The Playoffs As it's a Whole New ''Ball Game'' Come BRC Playoffs. All The Teams Above Have GF Experience & apart from Mounties Have Premiership Titles. On Another Matter Heard from A Cabra Official That a NSW CRL Rep Team Turned down An Offer to Play a Bundy Rep Team & it was the Same CRL Team That just Scraped Home Against a Local Domestic Toa Samoa Team.

Hunted

Juniors
I think Kingsgrove would be keen to get to the final round to possibly come away with 1 win this year.
I hope these bottom clubs can do better next year.

So Finals......
Wenty would have to be the favourites to win.

Wow, what a massive fall from grace for St Johns. Shame, as they were the year's fairytale team. Probably who I wanted to see win it from the current top teams.

Burwood were their own worst enemies today. Way too much dropped ball in their own end. Their D on the line was atrocious at times...

Heard a rumour, post game, that one of their halves was a no show. Very poor if true. Also noticed that one of their interchange didn't get any game time. Perhaps injured during warm up.

If the half you are refering to is Trent Touma he played for Wests in the NSW Cup, as did Joe Uluibau and Kenau Rogers. Rogers backed up and played for Burwood.

slickrabbit

Juniors
If the half you are refering to is Trent Touma he played for Wests in the NSW Cup, as did Joe Uluibau and Kenau Rogers. Rogers backed up and played for Burwood.

No, I heard it was a player who was named originally in the side in another position, was to be Trent's replacement. Been told he just didn't show up.

Hunted

Juniors
I don't understand players who just don't show up.
If you sign a contract with a club honour it.
Just remember if you dont want to be there, their is someone who does.

Roland

Juniors
Sydney Shield round 13

Cabra 46 Mounties 8
Guildford 26 Auburn 20
Wenty 60 St Johns 16
Hills bye

Ladder

Wenty 26
Cabra 20
Auburn 18
Guildford 12 (-112)

Mounties 12 (-156)
Hills 10
St Johns 6

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Burwood Got a Chance to Shake & Rattle The Cabra Outfit This Week..With 5 Cabra BRC Players [Hauoma, Williamson, Eshman. & Francis & Louis Vaiotu] Promoted to VB State Cup due to The Lack Lustre Form of The ''Jets '' Last Week..

slickrabbit

Juniors
Burwood Got a Chance to Shake & Rattle The Cabra Outfit This Week..With 5 Cabra BRC Players [Hauoma, Williamson, Eshman. & Francis & Louis Vaiotu] Promoted to VB State Cup due to The Lack Lustre Form of The ''Jets '' Last Week..

Ok, but doesn't that mean that 5 NSW Cup standard players are on their way down?

ybp-oor

Juniors

I actually heard one of the Vaiotu brothers will be back with Cabra this week.....

CABRA ROCKS

Juniors
Too Right. Just Spoke to Louis ..In The Cabra Line up Against BR. 4 Rounds to Go till Playoffs. WENTYs Favorites , But I Reckon Entrance Is The Team to Beat. This Week I Reckon ''St Johns Over Kingsgrove Colts '' & Entrance over Blacktown Workers..Cabra to Defeat BRyde & Wenty over a Solid Auburn Warriors Outfit. Windsor Wolves by 2 points over Mounties [Only becuse Their at Home].

slickrabbit

Juniors
Good performance by BNRU today against Cabra, going down 30-22. BNRU look to be getting some consistency and their good D at times ruffled Cabra and allowed them to get their attack into full swing, and I'm sure they won the 2nd half 22-16. They had 2 NYC kids, Jordan Marshall-King at 7 with another, Jack Madden, at 6. Both looked good. Considering their age and inexperience, they can be proud of their efforts. Great comeback after being 14-0 down at the break and 20-0 at one stage in the 2nd half. Be surprised if Cabra figure in the GF, let alone win it. Wenty v Windsor for me with Tigers a dark horse.

Good performance by BNRU today against Cabra, going down 30-22. BNRU look to be getting some consistency and their good D at times ruffled Cabra and allowed them to get their attack into full swing, and I'm sure they won the 2nd half 22-16. They had 2 NYC kids, Jordan Marshall-King at 7 with another, Jack Madden, at 6. Both looked good. Considering their age and inexperience, they can be proud of their efforts. Great comeback after being 14-0 down at the break and 20-0 at one stage in the 2nd half. Be surprised if Cabra figure in the GF, let alone win it. Wenty v Windsor for me with Tigers a dark horse.

Good effort by Burwood , where are Cabra coming on Ladder ?

Roland

Juniors
Todays results:

Wenty 46 Auburn 24
Entrance 46 Blacktown 18

Ladder

Wenty 21 (+335)
Windsor 21 (+232)
Cabra 21 (+186)
Entrance 20 (+285)
St Johns 20 (+73)

Mounties 18
Auburn 9
Burwood 6
Blacktown 4
Kingsgrove 0

i saw the St Johns Kingsgrove game. The Colts stuck with the Eagles for the opening twenty minutes but the Eagles just blew them away after that. I think Wenty will go close to winning it, i think people should not write St Johns off yet. Once they get their full squad back they will be hard to beat.