What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2013 Jersey, Logo, Sponsorship Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2012 one got closed for reaching the 3000 limit.

Fire away for 2013.

Fire

First Grade
Dragons should return to hooped socks and two stripes down the side of the shorts. Would look awesome.

Home and away jerseys are fine.

Timmah

Staff member
Bulldogs jerseys are locked in for one more season if I recall correctly.

Wouldn't mind a return to the straight vee in 2014...

Bulldogs jerseys are locked in for one more season if I recall correctly.

Wouldn't mind a return to the straight vee in 2014...

Like the trial jersey you had this year? That looked fantastic.

You're right, 'dogs and Wests are locked in for another year with the current designs.

IanG

Coach
Still wanna see the Knights go back to the Henny Penny jersey
I think we only wore our "home" jersey once this year

Timmah

Staff member
Correct. It'll be out the door now with the vertical stripes officially the home strip, and if I'm hearing right, the henny penny as heritage.

Away jersey is brand new in 2012 so at least another season with it.

Agreed about NSW too. It just looks "tougher/more league like".

Exactly! How good does this look with proper hooped league socks:

600_GALL_AAMI_SS17-600x400.jpg

Zigwaa

Bench
Correct. It'll be out the door now with the vertical stripes officially the home strip, and if I'm hearing right, the henny penny as heritage.

The Knights "Bra" home jersey is only in it's second year in 2012, so I believe they have it again in 2013.

Zigwaa

Bench
Souths will have the same home and away jersey's as they were both in their first year in 2012.

What's the rule on Alternate/Clash jersey's? Are the allowed to be changed each year? Souths have the white with Red and White Sash as their clash jersey (for when we play Canberra away which didn't happen in 2012) and I'm hoping they'll go to a white minties jersey, like the one GAZF did in the other thread.

Timmah

Staff member
The sash one will in all likelihood stay, seeing as it wasn't worn in first grade this year (only in trials).

I'd love the NRL to force them into one red & green jersey and make the white one the clash one... having the same jersey with different panelling/shorts is ludicrous.

Joker's Wild

Coach

Our shitty "home" jersey is only 2 seasons old though. I thought they had to stick around for minimum 3 seasons?

Timmah

Staff member
Ah, thought it started in 2010 for some reason. A lasting reminder of the board's last little "f**k you" to Tinkler for him taking over the club.

If that's the case, I'd expect the Knights to continue to wear the stripes, consequences be damned.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
The Knights "Bra" home jersey is only in it's second year in 2012, so I believe they have it again in 2013.

well I'd argue they didnt really "wear" their bra home jersey in 2012, so they should be forced to wear it for another 2 years :lol:

some11

Referee
Whoever designed it should be forced to wear it everywhere he goes to remind him of his failure.

Zigwaa

Bench
well I'd argue they didnt really "wear" their bra home jersey in 2012, so they should be forced to wear it for another 2 years :lol:

For Rugby League's sake it should be never seen again after 2013.

I can never see them resurrecting it in 20 to 30 years as a heritage jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts