What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014/15 Football Transfers

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Since when have Spurs paid that sort of overs for a player.

40mill, lol

andrew057

First Grade
That CFC article deliberately left out this quote from Fabregas:

Yes, everyone knows that Arsenal had the first option to sign me. They decided not to take this option and therefore it wasn't meant to be. I wish them well in the future.

Chelsea were his second option

Good move by Arsenal IF there are quality signings this off season.

saint.nick

Coach
Chelsea got quite lucky with that. Not every day a f**king mega-rich lunatic who thinks decent defenders are worth 50m come along :lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Fixtures out tonight, should be around 7pm SDT

Liverpool supporters to start complaining about how hard the draw is on them from around 7:05pm

Mong

Post Whore
After last seasons pre draw official release "scoop" he had and proudly shared with us all, I doubt jimmy will be that keen to embarrass himself again.

saint.nick

Coach
Likely to be bullshit, but I saw on facebook a picture showing such fixtures as:

Liverpool vs Arsenal (Which only happened 4 seasons ago)
Spurs vs Leicester
Chelsea vs Everton
Villa vs United
City vs Saints
...and Hull vs West Ham (just for you Mong)

Jimbo

Immortal
There are always rumours going around prior to the official release

As with transfers though, if it's not official it hasn't happened yet

saint.nick

Coach
Here's the image which I saw. It looks to be on the official EPL website (well at least with the same design and layout)

BqRLXrGIMAAAqrT.jpg

Latest posts