What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016/17 Premier League

dogz08

First Grade
i don't think we'll see jimmy again until next season if chelsea lose the title from here lol

saint.nick

Coach
Chelsea with a slight slip up. Still can't see them not winning it.

Man U having a draw and us winning put us back to 6 points clear of them with Man U having 2 games in hand, one of those against Citeh.

Citeh beating Arsenal tonight will see them jump up to 3rd.
A city win would be good, but prefer a draw

Haffa

Chelsea with a slight slip up. Still can't see them not winning it.

Man U having a draw and us winning put us back to 6 points clear of them with Man U having 2 games in hand, one of those against Citeh.

Citeh beating Arsenal tonight will see them jump up to 3rd.
On another day we win that game by 5 goals. Utter dominance with no reward. Just one of those games.

Games in hand are going to be tough for united Jose will be targeting the Europa league from here. Their fixture with us is between two legs and they'll have a two leg semi if they get through that.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Got to watch us cruise the Derby win with my 2 day old new born daughter. Couldn't bring me luck with Easts Friday but at least she helped out with the LFC result.

Everton looked like they were on a mission to injure us and winning via TKO

Haffa

Got to watch us cruise the Derby win with my 2 day old new born daughter. Couldn't bring me luck with Easts Friday but at least she helped out with the LFC result.

Congrats, mate. The fun begins...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

congrats mate, nice work

Jimbo

Immortal
Nice work by Leicester and Burnley this morning, doing their bit to uphold the integrity of the Premier League

Hopefully Hull, Swansea and Palace can get up tomorrow as well, although unfortunately we have to rely on Arsenal not bottling it

Deacon

First Grade
A City win tomorrow would be nice, obviously we need to scrap a win at Swansea with our bare 11

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think we have 11, maybe Poch might need to strap on the boots, or even Ledley, he should be fit by now.

Haffa

Yeah it was always going to be a tight run in. It will be interesting to see how we respond to the loss. I'd be more concerned if we were poor on the weekend but every other week we win game that by a few goals.

86 pts will win the league.

Haffa

Never rely on the Welsh, worse than Victorians...

6 wins is all we require. Less if Sp*rs finally slip up. With Boro, Sunderland and Watford visiting the Bridge I'm confident we can the other 3 from Bournemouth, Everton, United, WBA, Southampton.

Latest posts