What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

myrrh ken

First Grade
fmd being outaged about the size and number of articles about the kangaroos. Get a girlfriend boyfriend or one of those anime pillows Dave and enjoy the off season

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How did you manage to "paste my arse to the wall" if you were too busy eating the glue, Dave?

ACTPanthers

Bench
I'd personally love to have a beer with Dave - I really want to see if the full genius persona he posts with is who he actually is... But, I'm guessing he's too young to drink anyway...

Stallion

First Grade
Lol
Just because it isn't clear to you doesn't mean it's not clear bozo

You know exactly what I.mean
But because I pasted your ass to the wall in the finals schedule thread , you're pretending not to understand

It's a simple idea .
Australias media do not give the kangaroos the profile they deserve based on the ratings they attract compared to other international teams & what they receive.

Anyone who thinks they do treat the kangaroos fairly
Is a tool

Well done. Dave. Completely agree with your observation!

I believe that the coverage of rugby league , particularly international rugby league is very poor.. I'm still amazed that despite rugby league basically being the highest rating football code in Australia over many decades, is still treated like a 2nd class citizen on Fox Sports? Cannot believe that other codes get a designated full channel and weekly programs yet rugby league has no program whatsoever during the off season? I would have thought something like "Rugby League World" would have fitted in nicely during the international period and NRL off season?
Yet here we are, in 2016 ,with no program for the most popular football code on TV over many decades in Australia?
It still bemuses me that their is no free to air TV game coverage on a Saturday! Something that is clearly hurting the code as other codes get a free kick every Saturday afternoon/evening. Amazing stuff and should be sorted out.

myrrh ken

First Grade

I believe that the coverage of rugby league , particularly international rugby league is very poor.. I'm still amazed that despite rugby league basically being the highest rating football code in Australia over many decades, is still treated like a 2nd class citizen on Fox Sports? Cannot believe that other codes get a designated full channel and weekly programs yet rugby league has no program whatsoever during the off season? I would have thought something like "Rugby League World" would have fitted in nicely during the international period and NRL off season?
Yet here we are, in 2016 ,with no program for the most popular football code on TV over many decades in Australia?
It still bemuses me that their is no free to air TV game coverage on a Saturday! Something that is clearly hurting the code as other codes get a free kick every Saturday afternoon/evening. Amazing stuff and should be sorted out.

Hi Dave

Raiderdave

First Grade

ssssshhhhh

youll get bozo all upset

& make ol potato cry lol

Raiderdave

First Grade
I'd personally love to have a beer with Dave - I really want to see if the full genius persona he posts with is who he actually is... But, I'm guessing he's too young to drink anyway...

well I don't frequent cube
so theres not much chance of us meeting up .....