What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

taipan

Referee
That 55-60 million $$ must be the reason the Sharks are so far over the salary cap it's not funny.. Maloney would be on a fortune if the roosters couldn't afford to keep him.

Mate we borrowed the brown paper bags from Nick.He suggested a sombrero for a cap,they are popular in Coogee.
Getting to this grand final,the players should all be earning a fortune.I support exceeding the salary cap by let's say $5m in round figures.

taipan

Referee
Well they couldn't get away with drugging their players for advantage so I guess it is the next natural step :)

Up, Up Cronulla.

Well they couldn't get away with drugging their players for advantage so I guess it is the next natural step :)

Up, Up Cronulla.

It sure did wonders the 3 weeks .We came 13th :LOL:santa_tone1:

Maybe we should have got all the players to sign forms for the OK and inject for the full season,the Essenbong way,you know it makes sense.

The natural step after misbehaviour is redemption.The club is now in the Grand Final,you know that big thingeee
at the end of the season (not the Bathurst race don't get confused now), that millions watch and clubs earn big bikkies by participating.You can only dream at present,what could have been.

Indeed up ,up Cronulla and ever upward.Your support is indeed welcome.Please forward cheque c/- the club.

zmt

Juniors
This perth red bloke is surely a troll? Ive lurked for a long time but took his posts as a piss take...
Im guessing he's the sort of bloke who believes in illuminati. Has anyone ever met him?

Shorty

Staff member
I've been around long enough to know that one swallow doesn't make a summer.
I twisted my mouth not understanding why you made such an out of blue dirty remark but that's swallow as in a BIRD isn't it?

You must be 60+ , no wonder you're so cranky.

T-Boon

Coach
Hopefully Cronulla win the premiership get the 60mill loot and then sign a deal to take 6 games a year to Adelaide and become a super club. The Southern Sharks. 6 games a year at an upgraded Shark Park, 6 games a year at Hindmarsh Stadium. Premierships every 6 years.

Hopefully Cronulla win the premiership get the 60mill loot and then sign a deal to take 6 games a year to Adelaide and become a super club. The Southern Sharks. 6 games a year at an upgraded Shark Park, 6 games a year at Hindmarsh Stadium. Premierships every 6 years.
Unfortunately our neighbours fear the NRL have relocation plans for them.

Personally I hope not.

AWESOME PERSON

Juniors
This perth red bloke is surely a troll? Ive lurked for a long time but took his posts as a piss take...
Im guessing he's the sort of bloke who believes in illuminati. Has anyone ever met him?
Yeah I've met him.

He's an overweight pommy alcoholic that talks utter rubbish.

taipan

Referee

Stuff that.Adelaidians don't even pay their electricity bills..The place has been in darkness of late and understandably so, as it is a rust bucket of a town ,that is probably 10 years behind the East Coasters,and 5 minutes ahead of Tasmanians.

thorson1987

Coach
I thought the game was sold out... I can still get some tickets off Ticketek

I got an email off the Sharks yesterday saying they had some more. (son is a member)

Hi xxxxx

The Cronulla Sharks are excited to announce that the Club has secured additional Grand Final tickets and would like to offer them to you, our valued Members.

To celebrate making our first Grand Final since 1997, there will be Diamond Category and Sharks Supporter Bay tickets on sale from this afternoon until exhausted.

Tickets will be available by card payment only, by calling 1300 SHARKS (742 757).

Tickets will be then made available for collection at either the Cronulla Sharks Leagues Club or Membership Marquee at ANZ Stadium on Sunday however this must be determined when making payment for your tickets.

Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of history by joining in 2016 Grand Final action!

The Cronulla Sharks Football Club

Latest posts