What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R24 - Rabbitohs 12-6 Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

Round 24: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
You know I got you.

You said fair enough too.

I'm lmao.
Far you are so uneducated its sad.

Fair enough does not mean defeat. It means I see what youre saying something you struggle to do therefore you struggle to learn resulting in being uneducated. I can see what youre saying and thats the difference.

I went into depth with the one percenters so that shows I understand BETTER than you lol.

I addressed all your points but you duck the reason for why Inglis is even a star. You duck me I LOOK for you lol.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
On another point why isn't Issac happy at the Warriors???

Toxic environment is there lol????
Dont worry about the Warriors they will finish HIGHER than Souths lol. I would say "I got you" but I aint got a little dick like you so I dont act like one lol.

Dont duck the topic.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Far you are so uneducated its sad.

Fair enough does not mean defeat. It means I see what youre saying something you struggle to do therefore you struggle to learn resulting in being uneducated. I can see what youre saying and thats the difference.

I went into depth with the one percenters so that shows I understand BETTER than you lol.

I addressed all your points but you duck the reason for why Inglis is even a star. You duck me I LOOK for you lol.
But getting a fair enough out of you was the full cake lol.

It was the victory cake.

The cherry on top is that SOUTHS pretty much ended the Warriors season. Lmao.

GI smashed you guys that night.

We saw the GOANNA too lol:D

GI carved it up.

I went into depth with the 1percenters first. No prize for second best lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Dont worry about the Warriors they will finish HIGHER than Souths lol. I would say "I got you" but I aint got a little dick like you so I dont act like one lol.

Dont duck the topic.
But remember 2014. Glory Glory.

The Pride of the League rose again and prevailed and the butthurt kicked in on here lol.

21-0.

Ouch that hurts doesn't it lol.

Believe it or not I was at the Moanly v Warriors GF hoping you guys would win and I was left a bit disappointed by the choke lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not even mentioned huh? lol

Mate there is a pretty obvious filter on that page for you to read round 24 stats. I guess I was expecting too much for you to work the simple things but then this is the whole point of our little discussion!

All this aside, you've obviously simply misread Rabbits20 post where he quoted tackle busts and you've misinterpreted it as line breaks but just can't bring yourself to admit it! Happy to sign out of this as I don't imagine you'll concede any time soon!

Peace.
You sir hunters are a fellow truth teller.

Rabbits20

Immortal
You got no class. I thank you for providing the link and even give you the benefit of the doubt for Inglis stats clearly having no 7 in it at all and you reply with put downs? What a dork lol and then you even finish with peace when I made a peaceful response before and now you reply with your insulting post above. Grow up.

Line breaks, hope you understand that. Its what matters not tackle busts lol. Its line breaks boy.

I mentioned tackle BREAKS not tackle BUSTS lol and I was alluding to line breaks not tackle busts. Specifics my son!

You must be rabbits20 other account lol. Seven years a member on here and only a thousand posts, defending rabbits20 lol. Definite 2 accounts.
I only have 1 account too.

Nice try though.

Lol.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
But remember 2014. Glory Glory.

The Pride of the League rose again and prevailed and the butthurt kicked in on here lol.

21-0.

Ouch that hurts doesn't it lol.

Believe it or not I was at the Moanly v Warriors GF hoping you guys would win and I was left a bit disappointed by the choke lol.
Oh so now its 2014 lol. I thought we were discusiing 2016. Constant ducking is a sign of defeat. I get close to closing our initial debate and then you dont like the obvious answer so you bring up something else lol. Childish.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oh so now its 2014 lol. I thought we were discusiing 2016. Constant ducking is a sign of defeat. I get close to closing our initial debate and then you dont like the obvious answer so you bring up something else lol. Childish.
I already gave you the answers and so did hunters.

It clearly says so too in the posts.

I'm glad you clearly remember 2014. What a night.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I already gave you the answers and so did hunters.

It clearly says so too in the posts.

I'm glad you clearly remember 2014. What a night.
Where are your answers? show me them or Ill ask them again.. lets see if you answer..

Which of these two things that weve debated has made Inglis a superstar..
  1. His tackle busts (no line break that leads to tries)
  2. His line breaks (clean breaks that leads to tries e.g. youtube highlights)
Is it his ability to break the line or his tackle busts that made him a star?

NOW what...

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
you didn't know the difference between a line break and a tackle break! lol
Spoken like a 10 year old lol. Seriously look at your sentence. Its something a 10 year old would say, dont you think? :)

And its tackle BUSTS and line breaks lol.

alien

Referee
I mentioned tackle BREAKS not tackle BUSTS lol and I was alluding to line breaks not tackle busts. Specifics my son!

tackle breaks are tackle busts. you said you were alluding to line breaks but r20 mentioned tackle breaks when he gave the stats

alien

Referee
Spoken like a 10 year old lol. Seriously look at your sentence. Its something a 10 year old would say, dont you think? :)

And its tackle BUSTS and line breaks lol.

you're a clown. just admit you were wrong and apologize for calling him a liar. even the nrl uses the term "tackle breaks" on their stats page

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
tackle breaks are tackle busts. you said you were alluding to line breaks but r20 mentioned tackle breaks when he gave the stats
Yeah but thats what I was alluding too. One thing is for certain is that one person knows themselves so when they tell you where theyre coming from, you can understand them better if you LISTEN. I was talking line breaks cos that matters more IMO.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
you're a clown. just admit you were wrong and apologize for calling him a liar. even the nrl uses the term "tackle breaks" on their stats page
Calm down. Dont get angry lol. Small man syndrome lol. Its just differences in interpretation, not the end of the world. Be a man about it, dont get upset. "Clown" lol, calm down.