What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R25 - Sharks 37-12 Roosters @ Southern Cross Group Stadium

Round 25: Sharks v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack_Napier

Staff member
we lost the game game because we crumbled and folded. If the refs gave us a shitload of penalties the Sharks still would've won. That second half was Easts of 2016 big time.

Thankfully I'll only have to watch one more week of it. Dread what the Bronx will do to us up there next week.

Good luck for the rest of the year sharkies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Just read this thread, good entertainment....yes we got lots of penalties.

It is "funny" how some refs give you penalties & some let ya cop offside & laying all over ya, like Sutton has done the last few weeks.

We can't win the comp cause Sutton wil ref the GF.
Excuses again lol.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well Rabbits20 you would be an expert on referees preferring a team. you had the full set giving your hack of a side a free ride for 2 years in 2013 and 2014.
We still got bad calls.

SOUTHS earnt it and you are still butthurt.

You are in my sig still too. Classic butthurt.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 is hilarious, has the worlds biggest meltdowns I've ever seen over referees when souths lose, however calls every single other teams fans whingers when they complain about refs.
Lol it's Vic again.

I was sticking up for the Rorters actually. It's not common for me to do that you clueless uneducated merkin.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol it's Vic again.

I was sticking up for the Rorters actually. It's not common for me to do that you clueless uneducated merkin.

Yes but after last week you now hate the Sharks more.

Anyways what I said still remains, major truth teller right here.

Valheru

Coach
We just have no resolve at the end of the season and the players can't wait for mad Monday. We played quite well and were well in the contest until the 30th minute when things started to go against us. It's really nothing to do with the refs, the sharks got 4 or 5 lucky ricochets and bounces of the ball in a 7 minute period and after that the players just lost interest.

Latest posts