What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R26 - Cowboys 32-16 Titans @ 1300SMILES Stadium

Round 26: Cowboys v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shorty

Staff member
Well im unimpressed with the errors Cows made.
Green needs to sit their *sses down in the dressing room and watch the next game.
Show them just how many chances we'll get if we play like that next week.

Spade

Juniors
f**k Haynes had a shocker. When he arrived they needed 3 wins from 5 games, one of the wins was a piss poor performance v Newcastle and a 1 point win v Tigers which Moses goal kicking gifted them so the Titans hirachy have to be disapointed how its panned out.

Spade

Juniors
Hayne one of the worst on field. Titans could miss the finals for the 6th year in a row and a big part of the reason why is they paid 1.2 mill for someone not worth 1.2 mill and shoved him into the team where he serves only to kill team chemistry.

Massive improvement to the squad but they should have started him next year.

Shorty

Staff member
Theyll worry more if Tigers make it, Tigers can match it with the best.
So if Tigs win against Canberra they're in instead of Tits?
Yeah if they can get past Canberra they're a chance.

TheFrog

Coach
If the Tits can get through and play the trench warfare game they are so adept at, they could trouble the Broncos next week.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I expected that Hayne would be rusty but he has been acting like such a tool since he got back that I actually want him to fail when I used to quite like him.

He has gone on my deathride list in record time lol

After watching Melb tonight I think we need to improve 25-30% to have any hope against them .
We are still nowhere near our best

Latest posts