What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 team/squad

BslatsV

Juniors
I've not seen a high ball sent out to Olive yet (missed Charity Shield) apart from that he looks to be a strong ball carrier and quick on his feet

doyen

Bench
We have a BIG NAME prop playing for the Bears--why don't we sign him??

Jokatama DOKONIVALU!!! How's that for a BIG NAME!?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It could even be AJ and Goodwin on the wings, with Auva'a and Hunt in the centres. Goodwin definitely wouldn't be the quickest winger, but he does run the ball back hard when he does kick returns. It starts the set off nicely.

Could be right alien.

Goodwin can tackle well one on one when it's needed too.

Right side AJ and Hunt

Left side Auva'a and Goodwin

Yeah Bryson makes tough runs, shrugs off tackles, good metres, with quick play the balls coming out of trouble. On the last tackle occasionally he gets the ball and can put in a nice grubber kick too.

He can goal kick too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
But he is terrible under the high ball.

He has improved under the high ball like we saw at times last season when he was on the wing. He defused bombs under immense pressure.

Give credit where it's due Rsag85.

Olive worries me more than Goodwin under the high ball.

AJ drops bombs at times too tbh with you. So let's be critical of AJ then.

Goodwin is better defensively than Olive and makes tough runs and metres coming out of trouble with quick play the balls.

Olive runs across field too much at times. Goodwin goes straight which is what you have to do as you know.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The official NRL site says this is our strongest line up for Round 1:

They forgot George is suspended:lol:

1. GI (C)
2. AJ
3. Goodwin
4. Auva'a
5. Gray
6. Cody
7. Reynolds
8. G. Burgess
9. McInnes
10. Tyrrell
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. S. Burgess

14. T. Burgess
15. Grevsmuhl
16. Clark
17. Cook

I think Grevs won't be there either. Now for my updated line up:

GI
AJ
Goodwin
Auva'a
A. Gray
Cody
Reynolds
T. Burgess
McInnes
Tyrrell
Turner
Sutton
S. Burgess

Cook
Clark
Carter
Musgrove

On standby is:

Brown
Hunt

foreverinourshadow

First Grade

alien

Referee
just remember the coach sees how well they train on the field too, whereas we only see how they go in the games. what ever side madge goes with, it should be pretty strong. he has lots of options

Rabbits20

Immortal
just remember the coach sees how well they train on the field too, whereas we only see how they go in the games. what ever side madge goes with, it should be pretty strong. he has lots of options

Good point.

In Madge we trust:lol:

Latest posts