What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Week2: Finals Footy Sept 16,17

hindy111

Post Whore
What a joke of a reffn game....Crokers wasnt a try. AND penrith never received ball after 69th. Jfh tackle was not high on 5th and they had raiders shot, Horrible call and ruined the game.
The better team won, but the reffs didnt help.

JokerEel

Coach
What a joke of a reffn game....Crokers wasnt a try. AND penrith never received ball after 69th. Jfh tackle was not high on 5th and they had raiders shot, Horrible call and ruined the game.
Agree Gussy111

Raiders first try came after the joke of a ref changed the scrum feed...

He ruled advantage played then changed mind...

Pretty much. Not as bad as the Titans game but not good.

Eelogical

Referee
I'm calling it Sharks V Storm GF early. The papers will be all over Cronulla leading up to the GF and the Storm will bury them. Gallen will be courageous in defeat....blah blah blah.

strider

Post Whore
Probably the most entertaining GF would be Cowboys v Raiders
Most boring, Storm v Sharks
I still think Storm v Cows is the likely GF ... though I wouldnt discount the Cowboys being knackered

hybrideel

Bench
just finished watching it. It seemed the last 10 minutes it was the canberra players making the decisions for the refs. That strip penalty on Mansour was a total con job from the players

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep, did the Bunker even look at it properly? Just seemed more about saving time then getting the right decision.
I said it at the time, why didn't the bunker get involved, it was a huge call. Penrith got a bit of stage fright but the refereeing once again was abysmal. Can't wait for the gimp Archer to come out and tell us all that he agreed with all their decision making.

hybrideel

Bench
The only thing i can think of to justify is that they were already looking at it before the tv view caught up so they had already seen and cleared them. I heard the refs explain something along those lines in audio picked up when Rapana scored and the refs asked to check grounding but by the time the tv showed replays all we saw was the grounding

Latest posts