What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 2 Semi - Cowboys 26-20* Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Semi Finals: Cowboys v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DiegoNT

First Grade
Parker was taken off because he was clearly gassed. All our forwards were and the usual rotation had to go out the window.

We always usually leave a bench forward for the last 10-15 mins. Lately it's been Arrow, but last night it was Pangi. He would have been due to come on but then Opacic had to go off and we were out of interchanges.
Be interesting to see if broncos new coach will use those tactics next year

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Coote doesn't drop those balls and we win comfortably I think

Broncos show very little in attack

Gameplan seems to be "hope Milford can step around a tired forward"

johnny plath

Juniors
Parker was taken off because he was clearly gassed. All our forwards were and the usual rotation had to go out the window.

We always usually leave a bench forward for the last 10-15 mins. Lately it's been Arrow, but last night it was Pangi. He would have been due to come on but then Opacic had to go off and we were out of interchanges.
Did Opacic get injured, or did he get hooked... he looked to be struggling in defence, and a bit shaky with the ball.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Ahh, the irony after last week's game v Titans.

Pass was good.

I've been thinking...some forward passes are ok by me

Call back the ridiculous ones but its too hard to rule on the marginal ones, and over the course of the game both sides throw them so it evens out

Doesnt bother me too much

0neye

missing1102.gif

ed-grimley

Bench
No that was the fault of the player on the ground. Roberts couldn't play the ball, you see. I'm almost surprised the judiciary didn't swallow that.
Most players would simply take a step back and play the ball not lose it and whoosh it into a player on the ground with his back exposed.
Roberts and the Broncos probably thought they pulled a swifty on the Titans but they did them a favour.

2010Dragons

Bench
Seriously the Brisbane Donkeys CHOKED again !!!!!
I only feel bad for for Wayne, but the donkeys can cry me a river !

SBD82

Coach
For the Broncos, I assume you mean. Not that he had much competiton from his halves. Or forwards. Or outside backs.
Had stiff competition for fullback though.

Coote was much better for the broncs last night than Boyd. Oozed creativity and kept them in the game at some pretty key moments.

Spade

Juniors
Broncos should've had a kick from 50 out to win it, when the Cowboys knock on in the 79th minute a cowboy in front of the ball carrier picks the ball up.