What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

Perth Red

Post Whore
So I'm to blame for linking to out of date figures?

Laughable

No, but we can only quote what exists, I suggest if you want more up to date data that you get your abacus out. A quick look suggests the top 8 clubs didn't change from last weeks games but I'm happy for you to prove or disprove it.

BuffaloRules

Coach
No, but we can only quote what exists, I suggest if you want more up to date data that you get your abacus out. A quick look suggests the top 8 clubs didn't change from last weeks games but I'm happy for you to prove or disprove it.

I asked for a per club average...

The link provided is out of date, and will affect prior commentary from others around top and bottom 5..

Raiderdave

First Grade
I asked for a per club average...

The link provided is out of date, and will affect prior commentary from others around top and bottom 5..
another question then

are you incapable of working it out for yourself ?

&
it doesnt affect either . but as PR said
prove otherwise

Perth Red

Post Whore
All I have asked tonight is for the crowd per club averages...

The link provided and other commentary around Top and Bottom 5 is out of date given the Tigers crowd last week..

Why do I need to justify anything else?

You've been told there is no up to date list, the one linked is the most up to date and you can work out last weeks influences from it if you so wish. Otherwise accept the list I've put up and move on lol

Raiderdave

First Grade
All I have asked tonight is for the crowd per club averages...

The link provided and other commentary around Top and Bottom 5 is out of date given the Tigers crowd last week..

Why do I need to justify anything else?

certainly no change to the top 5 & as for the bottom 5
its one sydney side replaced by another
so youre wrong as you often are

bottom 5 after last week
4 sydney sides 1 non sydney side
as it was the week prior

BuffaloRules

Coach
certainly no change to the top 5 & as for the bottom 5
its one sydney side replaced by another
so youre wrong as you often are

bottom 5 after last week
4 sydney sides 1 non sydney side
as it was the week prior

As much as I would love to believe your maths Disco Dave, can you please update the table for all clubs so we can all take stock...