What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
What was the crowd at GIO today? I head it was just under 15k+

**edit**
It was 14,818

thanks no one for your assistance.

Last edited:
You keep reinforcing your inadequate and poor regard for the game of rugby league. Logic is a generalized term and u dont know/understand that? U are wasting the time of proactive people whom are able to identify and hopefully provide positive discourse to have the game go forward from this mess it is in. (Spose u r happy about that!)Please stop your spoiling comments eminating from your mistake ridden mind and dont waste decent fans time!
You really think posting on an Internet forum is "providing positive discourse to have the game go forward" don't you? I will even ignore the ill-deserved air of pretension in that cluster f**k of a phrase and just focus on the point hidden within it. You actually think posting this shit achieves something don't you? "Wasting decent fans (sic) time"? Well I don't feel any guilt about you spending time writing drivel. I'm pretty certain it's not time that would be otherwise spent on anything productive. Oh that's right, you think this is productive.

Yeah poor old Sydney. Having nine clubs, 100 years of develpment, literally tens of millions of dollars pumped into them every year and probably more development officers and staff than any other market in the country is a terrible case of neglect. Give them more clubs and more money before it's too late!

Heartland clubs had decades to get it together and in return is empty seats and endless excuses for there crowd problems. The self interest and selfishness is holding the code down from expanding, if clubs cant manage with the money there getting they dont deserve to be in nrl.

Roosters getting sub 10k on an Saturday night against a fellow sydney team sums up 'heartland'. 2nd place and can't half fill an stadium after 100 years, might as well relocate roosters to central coast or adelaide. All that success and still empty seats.

Stallion

First Grade
You really think posting on an Internet forum is "providing positive discourse to have the game go forward" don't you? I will even ignore the ill-deserved air of pretension in that cluster f**k of a phrase and just focus on the point hidden within it. You actually think posting this shit achieves something don't you? "Wasting decent fans (sic) time"? Well I don't feel any guilt about you spending time writing drivel. I'm pretty certain it's not time that would be otherwise spent on anything productive. Oh that's right, you think this is productive.

Unfortunately the dribble bit has been your passion for 14 years ! And you are on the staff! Amazing. NO WONDER RL IS IN DEEP SHIT! U have virtually done your subversive job of destruction. Pathetic! A staff member!

Unfortunately the dribble bit has been your passion for 14 years ! And you are on the staff! Amazing. NO WONDER RL IS IN DEEP SHIT! U have virtually done your subversive job of destruction. Pathetic! A staff member!
What the f**k are you on about now? Is there some kind of medication you've not taken? I have to say, that's not very positive discourse.

Stallion

First Grade
What the f**k are you on about now? Is there some kind of medication you've not taken? I have to say, that's not very positive discourse.

Its pretty obvious your dribbling on this site for 14years. Unless people recognise the real issues in the game then this site will continue to promote dribble with no real positive solutions. Atm the game of RL is under attack from other football codes and the response within the games administrators has been poor. Im all for going forward and the game thriving. The stuff im witnessing is pretty damaging and reckless. I know they are opinions however they seem to be very negative for rugby league at large. Notice im not swearing.

Apey

Staff member
Was at newcastle, healthy crowd for a team battling in 16th most of the season. One thing though, i had not been to hunter stadium in a couple of years and haven't the prices shot up! $29 for general admission and then $43 Cat 2 at the gate is just far too much.

I'm still on the Tinkler prices for membership thankfully even though I was very tempted to not renew this year. $230 (concession) for seats around the 42m mark.

Teddyboy

First Grade
I want Tai Pei to organise a massive one day march in Sydney to replace the suit's at the NRL and to tell Fox the systems not working, all Sydney club fans come out.

Emu01

Juniors
I want Tai Pei to organise a massive one day march in Sydney to replace the suit's at the NRL and to tell Fox the systems not working, all Sydney club fans come out.

Great idea! Would anyone in Sydney be interested in a protest march against the Nrl??

I believe Graham Hughes on 2sm would get right behind the protest and promote it..He has been pissed off with the Nrl for years..

Im first in who's with me?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I believe Graham Hughes on 2sm would get right behind the protest and promote it..He has been pissed off with the Nrl for years..
He just started commentating again for Fox, I doubt it

Emu01

Juniors
Nobody would march against the nrl.

They'd rather watch it at home on tv

I hear you, thought I'd give it a go after hearing the western force had thousands at their protest march.

I had 1 go a few years ago trying to get people to a Oust Doust protest only about 25 turned up after hundreds stating they would show up..

I guess fans just can't be bothered anymore...