What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Free Agency

shiznit

Coach
Wonder how much he got, they spent big on Jackson last season too

A defensive line with Campbell, Jackson, Fowler & Ngakoue is impressive
Well you would think that you shouldn't be able to run on them....

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Seen a couple of reports/tweets that put Campbell between 14-16mil per year.

On paper it's a nice looking defense, and in their division you give them a chance of competing.

Then again - it's the Jags so.......

shiznit

Coach
An interesting name I'm seeing linked with the Raiders is Nick Fairley...

I'd quite like that... he's still only 29... and if we could get him at the right price would be a nice addition... certainly not Campbell... but considering he will probably be 10M cheaper than Campbell... if we can get his weight down we might have something pretty good...

Big Mick

Referee
Well...there you go. Bills with needs at CB, S, WR, OL sign two FB's and a kicker!

Awesome lol

Tom155

Coach
An interesting name I'm seeing linked with the Raiders is Nick Fairley...

I'd quite like that... he's still only 29... and if we could get him at the right price would be a nice addition... certainly not Campbell... but considering he will probably be 10M cheaper than Campbell... if we can get his weight down we might have something pretty good...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Jags looking to win free agency yet again. It'their time to shine.

Browns seriously trying to beef up that O-Line for whatever QB they take in the draft.