What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuke

Staff member
* Aboriginal FLAG inspired.

Regardless, I don't mind it, but do much prefer the Knights one from a few years ago (pictured below). It was the dot-pattern version of the main jersey (with a few extra things on there, such as snakes). This year's one, while still the dot-pattern, is more like the Nines jersey than anything else.

5239008-3x2-940x627.jpg

Pommy

Coach
Knights and roosters look good.

Broncos I don't think is tommy taste but I'm not going to say it's bad.

Manly need a health warning with that shirt. My eyes, my eyes.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
upload_2017-4-29_13-36-50.png

upload_2017-4-29_13-37-8.png

That's - Broncos, Raiders, Titans, Sea Eagles, Knights, Cowboys, Panthers, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Roosters and Wests Tigers all with an indigenous jersey.

Can we assume Canterbury, Cronulla, Melbourne, Parramatta will all have one as well (if they haven't popped up somewhere already)?

I presume the Warriors will wear a heritage jersey if that ends up being the case.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Come think of it, it looks like all ISC clubs plus the Titans have an indigenous jersey, with nothing (yet) from Dogs, Sharks and Eels.

callmack1

Staff member
View attachment 12886

View attachment 12887

That's - Broncos, Raiders, Titans, Sea Eagles, Knights, Cowboys, Panthers, Dragons, Rabbitohs, Roosters and Wests Tigers all with an indigenous jersey.

Can we assume Canterbury, Cronulla, Melbourne, Parramatta will all have one as well (if they haven't popped up somewhere already)?

I presume the Warriors will wear a heritage jersey if that ends up being the case.
Love that Souths one!!

Saint Doc

Coach
Bit of talk on Dragons forum from a few posters that we're leaving ISC next year, possibly going to blades.

If true, wouldn't be the worst. Blades have been good with regards to fairly classic looking designs for sharks and eels, which is what is needed for a club like ours. ISC are good but if it means no more Marvel jerseys, count me in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts