What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a little to logical Forgein Legion. More like a return to this

g2-04.jpg

That jersey falls into the category of "it's so bad it's good".

Lucev23

Juniors
I have a feeling the next NSW jersey we see is not going to be too dissimilar from the Current Australian jersey but in Navy and Sky and perhaps a bit of navy on the sleeves...

I have a feeling the next NSW jersey we see is not going to be too dissimilar from the Current Australian jersey but in Navy and Sky and perhaps a bit of navy on the sleeves...

Whhaaaaatttttt?!?!??!!? That'd be madness if they went off track with something like that. At a time when NSW fans would love a traditional look, rather than the hot mess we've had to ensure over the past few years from Classic. While I hate everything to do with Qld I admire what Canterbury do with their jerseys recently. Simple designs with just a the right amount of "jazziness" to make them interesting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
At least first grade was done properly.

And weren't the Storm supposed to wear the WiL kit?

axl rose

Bench

Why would you design it like that. At least put some designs to fans and let us vote on it.
NoNoNoNoPhilGould.jpg

callmack1

Staff member
At least first grade was done properly.

And weren't the Storm supposed to wear the WiL kit?
I have a feeling that they'll wear it in Round 25 against us as we have that whole Ovarian Cancer partnership with them.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Storm Women in League is the only one I can recall, all others have been used I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts