What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Jerseys, Logos, Sponsor Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooster8

Juniors
Is it just me or do Australia and New Zealand have the same jersey number font.
A sneak peak of the World Cup number font maybe?

Pommy

Coach
Seems like England are following with the arm badges for milestones now.
Kallum Watkins, Ryan Hall & James Graham have received bronze & silver Lions for reaching 20 & 30 England appearances respectively.

Attachments

• IMG_4861.JPG
    IMG_4861.JPG
    174.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4862.JPG
    IMG_4862.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 17

Pommy

Coach
Magic weekend Marvel shirts

Catalans
Wire
Leeds
Hull
Wakefield

Attachments

• IMG_4863.JPG
    IMG_4863.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 54

wibble

Bench

Catalans
Wire
Leeds
Hull
Wakefield

That is fantastic. I can finally get some super hero football jerseys, which I've always wanted to do, but never wanted to support one of the Aussie clubs doing them.

The Great Dane

First Grade

Catalans
Wire
Leeds
Hull
Wakefield

LoL, the Thor, Captain America, and Hulk jerseys are the exact same designs used by the Cowboys, Roosters, and Raiders for their first Marvel jerseys a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure that is the same Spider man design used for the knights a couple of years ago as well. That's so half arsed that it's hilarious.

I reckon the Super League clubs must have been pushing for their own superhero jerseys for a while, and ISC were like whatever we'll just chuck your badges and sponsors on these old designs lol.

callmack1

Staff member
LoL, the Thor, Captain America, and Hulk jerseys are the exact same designs used by the Cowboys, Roosters, and Raiders for their first Marvel jerseys a few years ago, and I'm pretty sure that is the same Spider man design used for the knights a couple of years ago as well. That's so half arsed that it's hilarious.

I reckon the Super League clubs must have been pushing for their own superhero jerseys for a while, and ISC were like whatever we'll just chuck your badges and sponsors on these old designs lol.
I noticed that too. They are all designs from previous nrl teams (Catalans is the same as St George's 2015 just with white. Pretty half-arse

jim_57

Staff member
To be fair to ISC how many times can you rehash the same shit?

Exactly, the Thor ones all look pretty much the same for Cowboys, Storm and Warrington and don't actually look like those teams whatsoever.

I guess it makes them some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.