What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R15 Sun - Eels 24-10 Dragons @ ANZ

Round 15: Eels v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unscrupulous

Bench
So you honestly think Qld will focus away from Pearce cause he had a passable game 1 and therefore he is suddenly an origin player even though he has shat himself every other time he has worn the blue jersey. f**k no.

If we win it will be on the back of a dominant fwd pack and Pearce not completely fluffing it.

You assess a player on his career, not his last game.

Pearce is a great club player, bit still a long way from convincing he is origon standard. And you can bet Thurston will be reminding him every chance he gets on Wed night

Lets see how he handles it....

We aren't assessing his entire career champ, we're predicting how he will play in 3 days time. It's a little thing called FORM. It's a difficult concept I know. He put in 2 dud kicks in Game 1 and the rest of his game was totally fine, backing up for a crucial try in the most important stage of the game. I'm not here trying to justify his selection because frankly I couldn't care less whether people think he should be picked or not, but seeing people say moronic trash like 'if NSW win it won't be because of Pearce' clearly regardless of what he actually does on the field is f**king irritating.

OzDragon

Coach
giphy.gif

blaza88z

Coach
How shit is that winger, one of the blokes who came into the grade with all sorts of praise but went to shit rather quickly

Pedge1971

First Grade
We aren't assessing his entire career champ, we're predicting how he will play in 3 days time. He put in 2 dud kicks in Game 1 and the rest of his game was totally fine, backing up for a crucial try in the most important stage of the game. I'm not here trying to justify his selection because frankly I couldn't care less whether people think he should be picked or not, but seeing people say moronic trash like 'if NSW win it won't be because of Pearce' clearly regardless of what he actually does on the field is f**king irritating.

Yeah whatever rooster goggles. Still needs to prove he is an origin quality half. I am sure you will be here to remind me if he does. But of he shits himself again.....

Latest posts