What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R2 - Wests Tigers 2-36 Panthers @ Campbelltown

Round 2: Wests Tigers v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
My eyes might be bad, but he is clearly infront of the dude who is on the inside of him and even he was offside. I dunno how you can be so definitive it's on side

Was worth a look at atleast
Lmao!!!!!!!!!

He's clearly on side in that pic.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What you are looking at is the back foot that is on the ground when the ball is kicked, not where his head is. Latu's back foot looks to be inline with Martin (at least) at the moment the ball was kicked. I'm guessing they had a pretty good view of it. Maybe the bunker gave a heads up. They are very quick with onsides.
Correct. The players offside doesn't get within 10m of play so the bunker has passed it!!!!!!

It's the correct call!!!!!!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Correct. The players offside doesn't get within 10m of play so the bunker has passed it!!!!!!

It's the correct call!!!!!!!!

Ugh...

Latu (15) is the one who scores the try...there is concrete evidence he is offside...you are agreeing with the most biased panthers fan there is...

Can someone ban this cretin already?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ugh...

Latu (15) is the one who scores the try...there is concrete evidence he is offside...you are agreeing with the most biased panthers fan there is...

Can someone ban this cretin already?
I'm just stating my view in what I honestly believe!!!!

No harm in that.

Yes they were a couple of forward passes that they got wrong with Penrith but apart from that it was fine.

I said that last week about you guys not coping with some banter back at you and they calling for a ban!!!!!! I was right!!!!!!!!

You gave it to me big time last week mate. You have to be prepared to cop it back. Stop sooking!!!!!

If Souths lose next week you can give it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're triggered!!!!!!

mxlegend99

Referee
The difference is that Maguire left a bloke on one leg out there for most the game last week. This week Panthers had a bloke with a f**ked leg but instead took him off.

Last week Tigers knew exactly how to rip Souths open. They focused on that weakness and exploited it well.

Not quiet sure what to make of them yet. They were very tough in that opening 30. They played a frantic pace which forced Panthers too. But Panthers managed to hold on until the benches came into play... and they had 4 huge forwards ready to rip in. Tigers didnt.

Raiders could do the same if Tigers dont adjust the bench. Although it was out wide a lot of the breaks were made. It was the damage in the middle allowing that space.

Clifferd

Coach
The difference is that Maguire left a bloke on one leg out there for most the game last week. This week Panthers had a bloke with a f**ked leg but instead took him off.

Last week Tigers knew exactly how to rip Souths open. They focused on that weakness and exploited it well.

Not quiet sure what to make of them yet. They were very tough in that opening 30. They played a frantic pace which forced Panthers too. But Panthers managed to hold on until the benches came into play... and they had 4 huge forwards ready to rip in. Tigers didnt.

Raiders could do the same if Tigers dont adjust the bench. Although it was out wide a lot of the breaks were made. It was the damage in the middle allowing that space.

I'm not reading into that performance tbh due to the fact that was possibly the shittest make shift bench I've ever seen and we actually looked good for the first 30 mins with our starting team

Once our two main props came off & we replaced them with basically 2 second rowers your guys basically piled on the points and we just never recovered

Agree a much stronger bench is needed this week