What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R20 Sat - Raiders 14-20 Storm @ GIO

Round 20: Raiders v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolumsharkie

Referee
My ribs guys... please... this is comedy central in here...

Soliola penalty on report was sufficient and the correct call. So was the Munster binning...

Have you changed teams or are you someone different to the McLovin Sharks supporter that used to post in the Sharks forum?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'm not disputing the Munster sin bin.
I'm disputing the high shot
It should've been a send off
If a f**king hold down warrants a sin bin then surely a blatant late high shot that puts a bloke on a medi cab, out cold should be at least equal to a send off.

What part of the replay do the bunker need to investigate?

It was about as atrocious as it gets.

I wouldn't be opposed to adding high shots to the things that can be sin binned but the ref should just have the balls to send players off when they do such blatant high shots.

Drunk Hannibal

Juniors
Slater clearly fell into Soliola's arm. Tackle was no more late than plenty of others that are let go every week. Soliola should be let off, but the NRL will bend to media pressure.

carcharias

Immortal
I wouldn't be opposed to adding high shots to the things that can be sin binned but the ref should just have the balls to send players off when they do such blatant high shots.

That's all im saying

Even if accidental it should be a send off
...and that looked nothing short of a classic head high.

Hutty1986

Immortal
f**k that stadium is a chilly muthaf*cker. Storm always looked in control, despite not being at their best. That's it for 2017 for the Raiders.

Bazal

Post Whore
The presser is amazing.

Ricky and Choker genuinely think they wuz robber. I can't even....

Latest posts