What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Warriors 21-22* Sea Eagles @ Mt Smart

Round 25: Warriors v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
not sure if there's shovel big enough to dig the Eagles out of this hole...not confident at all..

Green/Kelly/Wright have to be the worst defensive right side the Eagles have ever had. That trio cant read defence or tackle..

Johnson/Foran gonna have a field day, any coach who can watch a video has worked out the Eagles..

Barrett is sh#t coach with a undisciplined team..Oh and Lewis Brown to miss 6 tackles and give away 2 penalties after supercoach takes Api off for Brown..He's a 80 minute player Barrett u arseclown

Nice Beaver

First Grade
not sure if there's shovel big enough to dig the Eagles out of this hole...not confident at all..

Green/Kelly/Wright have to be the worst defensive right side the Eagles have ever had. That trio cant read defence or tackle..

Johnson/Foran gonna have a field day, any coach who can watch a video has worked out the Eagles..

Barrett is sh#t coach with a undisciplined team..Oh and Lewis Brown to miss 6 tackles and give away 2 penalties after supercoach takes Api off for Brown..He's a 80 minute player Barrett u arseclown

Sooooo......happy with things ATM? hahaha

eagles4eva

First Grade
Sooooo......happy with things ATM? hahaha

hahaha i think u worked out i'm no Barrett fan...I sooo want Toovey back, living a dream i know...

I just don't get the form slide and selection at times... Very easy from the arm chair i know...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
hahaha i think u worked out i'm no Barrett fan...I sooo want Toovey back, living a dream i know...

I just don't get the form slide and selection at times... Very easy from the arm chair i know...

Mate my theory is that he is leaving and the players know it.

As soon as all the rumours about going to the Dogs surfaced, they have gone to shit.

Probably 100% wrong. But until I hear otherwise, thats my theory.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
People still tipping the Warriors? Has nothing been learnt?

Manly to appreciate having the bye this close to the finals.

Grapple

Bench
Forecast for rain tomorrow, though I imagine it will be scattered and possibly windy for most of it. Seems to be more rain later in the day. Not the best conditions....
But I can see The Warriors getting it done. Playing for the final home crowd after a dreadful season, Ben Matulino's last game, SJ back and breaking the losing streak. Should be a close one.