What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Storm 14-12 Broncos @ AAMI

Round 3: Storm v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
You can't knock on with your torso

That was a knock on
That's why it wasn't a try
To knock on you have separation between the ball and arm/hand and therefore you do not have control. Please show me where there was separation between the hand/arm and ball.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Melbourne always beat us in the final stages of the game, I knew it would happen again

We're 1 from 3 and have been beaten by an accumulative margin of 3 points in our 2 losses, tough comp
At least you'll have the best for and against of the bottom 8 after the home and away rounds.

some11

Referee
To knock on you have separation between the ball and arm/hand and therefore you do not have control. Please show me where there was separation between the hand/arm and ball.
Hand wasn't on the ball, didn't have control.

They changed the rules, control means control of the ball with your hand.

insert.pause

First Grade
Broncos had maybe a handful of sets in Melbourne's half and scored once and a fair try was disallowed in another. Melbourne are predictable, it's the only way the broncos could stay in that game, despite all their errors & penalties. Melbourne make league look so boring you could be forgiven for thinking they are an AFL plant.
Broncos didn't deserve to win, but neither did Melbourne.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Melbourne only ever do what they they need too to win, they rarely blow teams away, especially early. If the usual suspects remain fit they'll be in the top 4 and hard to keep out of the GF again this year.

insert.pause

First Grade
You can't roll the ball forward and not have it be a knock on, he was short than knocked on.

Canard

Immortal
Broncos had maybe a handful of sets in Melbourne's half and scored once and a fair try was disallowed in another. Melbourne are predictable, it's the only way the broncos could stay in that game, despite all their errors & penalties. Melbourne make league look so boring you could be forgiven for thinking they are an AFL plant.
Broncos didn't deserve to win, but neither did Melbourne.

Ado Carr has more excitement in him then any current Broncos player, unless you find Hunt losing games exciting.

The_Shield

Juniors
I don't get the Storm are "boring" shit. Their attack is beautiful to watch. Their defence is head and shoulders above any other team. It's not boring at all

Latest posts