What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Fri - Raiders 18-20 Sea Eagles @ GIO

Round 8: Raiders v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
The big point is WTF happened to Canberra after leading 12-2? Did they get comfortable in thinking this was going to be a walk in the park?
Anasta was thinking that of Austins approach after his option to kick out was well red by Tafua (who probably cant read) with 5mins to go.

ozbuck

Juniors
What the f**k? The Canberra player looked at the ref and thought he got away with a One on one strip holding the ball in both arms. Dumb as dogshit play.

That was a stupid play. BUT IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT PLAY.

Canberra got a penalty in extra time, crocker nearly scored but lost his footing. A couple of tackles later Manly got a penalty... thats the one Im talking about. The Manly player just DROPPED IT VOLUNTARILY knowing he'd get a penalty. Too much pressure on the ref to say dropped ball... give a penalty to the team when they're 20m off their own line and it doesn't look so bad.

tye

Juniors
What disgraceful behaviour by the Raiders players. I expect fines and suspensions to be handed down to a few players. Croker showed why he should never be picked in a rep team...pathetic defence and another missed kick under pressure. I'm not sure who the Raiders think they are but they have achieved nothing and carry on like Knobs. Karma!

skeepe

Immortal
So an incorrect penalty for a 1 on 1 strip, and an incorrect decision to disallow a fair try to Junior Paulo wins the game for Manly.

Complete bullshit.

Man of the Match: Grant Atkins and Jared Maxwell (Manly)

skeepe

Immortal
What disgraceful behaviour by the Raiders players. I expect fines and suspensions to be handed down to a few players. Croker showed why he should never be picked in a rep team...pathetic defence and another missed kick under pressure. I'm not sure who the Raiders think they are but they have achieved nothing and carry on like Knobs. Karma!
Dylan Walker started it, I have absolutely no problem with the Raiders responding to his merkininess

The Enforcer

Juniors
So an incorrect penalty for a 1 on 1 strip, and an incorrect decision to disallow a fair try to Junior Paulo wins the game for Manly.

Complete bullshit.

Poor wittle skeepey.

GongPanther

Referee
Anasta was thinking that of Austins approach after his option to kick out was well red by Tafua (who probably cant read) with 5mins to go.

Had music on when watching the game until right at the death. After the game Anasta mentioned this being the game of the season. Someone should inform him that a highly entertaining game doesn't make it the game of the year every bloody week.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The problem skeepe is that we arent a smart team at the best of times. If we lose the plot because a bunch of grown men got angry at the opposition we will play even more idiotic.

Coaches will be sending players out to rile us up

The_Shield

Juniors

Complete bullshit.

F**k your a sore loser

carcharias

Immortal
Ha
Raiders fans crying about a refs call

One of theirs got up played the ball in the wrong direction and got a penalty for his trouble.

Short memories

Danny-Boy

Juniors
That was a stupid play. BUT IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT THAT PLAY.

Canberra got a penalty in extra time, crocker nearly scored but lost his footing. A couple of tackles later Manly got a penalty... thats the one Im talking about. The Manly player just DROPPED IT VOLUNTARILY knowing he'd get a penalty. Too much pressure on the ref to say dropped ball... give a penalty to the team when they're 20m off their own line and it doesn't look so bad.

I've been watching the last minutes of the game on IQ over and over again. I can't get enough it's that good. I've gone back to the strip you're talking about. The number 14 clearly stripped the ball from Tafua in a classic stripping action right in front of the ref. Again, dumb as dogshit play.

Latest posts