What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SOO Game 3

I think it's pretty poor form for Cameron Smith to be saying he'd select Munster at 6 over Morgan. But I suppose now he's said it Kevvie will fall in line.

hindy111

Post Whore
Who would your B side have in it Hindy?
Moylan, Cartwright, JFH, Merrin, Tamou, Peachey, Mansour, Yeo, the other merkin with 3 names and Wallace at 9?

B side?

1Turbo Tom
2 Mansour
3Jennings
4 Roberts
5 Toupo
6 Moylan
7 Reynolds
8 Vaughn
9 Mcinnes
10 Boyd
11 Crichton
12 De Bellin
13 Merrin

14 Mclean
15 Tamou
16 Thompson
17 Brown

84 Baby

Referee
B side?

1Turbo Tom
2 Mansour
3Jennings
4 Roberts
5 Toupo
6 Moylan
7 Reynolds
8 Vaughn
9 Mcinnes
10 Boyd
11 Crichton
12 De Bellin
13 Merrin

14 Mclean
15 Tamou
16 Thompson
17 Brown
Was about to ask where Cleary and Cartwright were then realised they're probably in your A side

ImTheMan

Juniors
If it is, I expect to see the catholic church try and field an origin side for next year

With all due respect lad, there are probably more people interested in younger boys in your street than there are in the entire catholic church today. Jesus was one of the greatest men of all time. A few beta males of the past do not represent the men of today.

ImTheMan

Juniors

Don't be a young, emotional millennial that is looking to display his beta traits to the village like the peacock displays it's feathers. Your smoke and mirrors do not fool the cultured man. He has not been found guilty and if he is, so what dear boy? He will have the book rightly thrown at him. But do not smear whole groups of men for the actions of the few. As the thinking man recognises not all muslims are terrorists, not all catholics are sex crazed boy abusers waiting for their next victim. Teachers have been sex offenders, does every one of them get smeared? These boys of today did not get the critical thinking skills of our forefathers.

Latest posts