What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 SOO Game 3

Gronk

Staff member
Andrew Moore just said on ABC that this game could be Loz's last.

Nah.

phantom eel

First Grade
Can Hayne pull off some arsey attacking moves to redeem his game two failures, or will Mr NFL Fumbles overplay his hand finally out of rep footy luck? Would be a shame if his nostalgic selection cost us not one game but two...

Mitchell Pearce isn't consistently reliable at this level either and so I really expect us to struggle in enemy territory with the series on the line.

Happy to be proven wrong... but Crink, Smith and Slater (amongst others) are just too reliable.

phantom eel

First Grade
Can Hayne pull off some arsey attacking moves to redeem his game two failures, or will Mr NFL Fumbles overplay his hand finally out of rep footy luck? Would be a shame if his nostalgic selection cost us not one game but two...

Mitchell Pearce isn't consistently reliable at this level either and so I really expect us to struggle in enemy territory with the series on the line.

Happy to be proven wrong... but Cronk, Smith and Slater (amongst others) are just too reliable.

phantom eel

First Grade
Hayne will bounce back ... he hates to cop a bagging ... motm
Hayne "bounced back" - saved his selection - in two (easier) club games.

He'll overplay his hand for sure, stuff up again and never be picked to play rep footy!

strider

Post Whore
As always, pick the kick off time ... winner gets my left over black swan hommus and sakata wholegrain rice crackers (theres alot at stake)

8:16

Latest posts