What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Week 1 Finals games (Non Parra)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon we could have dusted up either team tonight given how they both played. Brisbane played close to the level they produced when we dropped 52pts on them.

Any sort of quality performance against the Storm, even with a loss, could position us for a deep run in the finals I reckon.
Shame we dropped the Newy game, would of pumped either of those teams tonight.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If we manage to win tonight, and broncos win their game next week (shaky comment I know)

We will play them in the GF qualifier, id be happy with that

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
From the trolling school of JJ and Tommy Smith

The little shit will be back tonight if we lose, can bank on it

Tommy is not so bad, some of his stuff is tongue in cheek, JJ just keeps digging holes for himself, he really is ill equipped to troll

Tooooks

Bench
Lol, you sad little man. Your boys played well though :joy:. Lucky they have about 10 origin players, hey?

hindy111

Post Whore
Perfect, just like me. The best thing about losing to the roosters is that a broncos v cowboys gf is back on the agenda

At full strength broncos would of blown roosters out. Missing 2 of your spine players along with sims and the bench forward I cant remember....
Injuries at wrong time of the year. Both Parra and Brisbane are missing key personel while roosters and storm are full strength.
Boyd is a sensational player and to think they dont miss him is silly.

strider

Post Whore
I fell asleep last night and missed most the 2nd half - yeah good game

But im watching a bit now - kevin walters is actually letting out grunts of excitement each time the broncos go close to making a break ... lol ... ffs

isaiah

Bench
At full strength broncos would of blown roosters out. Missing 2 of your spine players along with sims and the bench forward I cant remember....
Injuries at wrong time of the year. Both Parra and Brisbane are missing key personel while roosters and storm are full strength.
Parra missing players, oh boo hoo. Excuses are ready already?

Bazal

Post Whore

Sims is an absolute f**king plodder who broke his arm with a fake tough guy charge at the smallest forward on the field...

Brisbane have an ordinary pack even at full strength.