What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Draw

Madsharkie

First Grade
I really couldn’t give a phuq about the Tigers, Knights or anyone else, other than the Sharks. But I do believe they have to make it as fair as possible for all. It’s currently a joke.

sharkman73

Juniors
I really couldn’t give a phuq about the Tigers, Knights or anyone else, other than the Sharks. But I do believe they have to make it as fair as possible for all. It’s currently a joke.

Unfortunately it's impossible to have a fair draw unless it's like the old days where you play everyone twice. That will never happen again.

eddiesmith

Juniors
The AFL only have 5 return fixtures these days, but they have finally got it close to right, they choose their return fixtures based on finishing position

Top six: Clubs ranked 1-6 on the 2015 ladder will have a minimum of two and maximum of three return meetings with other top six clubs. They will have a minimum of one and maximum of two return meetings with clubs ranked 7-12. They will have either no return meetings or a maximum of one return meeting with clubs ranked 13-18.

• Middle six: Clubs ranked 7-12 on the 2015 ladder will have a minimum of one and maximum of two return meetings with clubs ranked 1-6 on the ladder. They will have a minimum of two and maximum of three return meetings with other middle six clubs. They will have a minimum of one and maximum of two return meetings with clubs ranked 13-18.
  • Bottom six: Clubs ranked 13-18 on the 2015 ladder will have either no return meeting or a maximum of one return meeting with clubs ranked 1-6. They will have a minimum of one or a maximum of two return meetings with clubs ranked 7-12. They will have a minimum of two and a maximum of three return meetings with other bottom six clubs.

sharkman73

Juniors
The other thing the AFL does well is there are no 5 day turnarounds. Can't believe we still can't eliminate them from the NRL.