What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawesy76

Juniors
So are asics doing the panthers next year? Apparently they're doing cricket Australia again with new strips but can't find a thing on either.

Saint Doc

Coach
I'm glad I'm not the only one! Regular season games, while not brilliant, I have no problem with, but Grand Finals, the big stage that so many more people around the country (and indeed the world) watch than regular season NRL games, I feel look SO much better and appealing with bright colours (I know, I sound like a 5yr old right now wanting bright colours!). Newcastle-Parramatta 2001 was an example of this, as was Souths-Canterbury a few years ago, and even NthQld-Brisbane 2yrs ago.

7621ce5decd208088084a04f173e252b--the-raiders-rugby-league.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
I don't think we'll ever see the old shoulder GF patch days again. Have a look at jerseys these days. The sleeves are SO much shorter than they were back in the day, and the sleeve sponsors are way bigger than they used to be too.

Basically, there is no room for an appropriate-sized patch there anymore. It has to be over the top of the NRL logo if we want to do away with the bland stitched on text they've done since 2014.

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Regular season games, while not brilliant, I have no problem with, but Grand Finals, the big stage that so many more people around the country (and indeed the world) watch than regular season NRL games, I feel look SO much better and appealing with bright colours (I know, I sound like a 5yr old right now wanting bright colours!). Newcastle-Parramatta 2001 was an example of this, as was Souths-Canterbury a few years ago, and even NthQld-Brisbane 2yrs ago.

Bring back three quater length jerseys!

Lambretta

First Grade
Nothing wrong with park, puts it up there with the greatest place on earth.

True - Upton Park. Although it was technically the Boleyn Ground
Although I think you might be confused as you posted a picture of toilet in Newcastle?

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.