What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-season trials

Big Marn

Juniors
good goal line defence but ball must be soap. spent a good six minutes in our red zone.

Maumalo looked weak on the tackle when asked to defend. the rest looked ok. In my book Ligi Sao should be getting the bench spot ahead of Lisone while Paasi is out.

try conceded in the end. apart from the non existant played at call Cecchin conjured up in his mind, we had 2 chances to work it out and coughed it up. Its the period of a game that sucks all the energy out of a team and costs 2 competition points in a close NRL game.

Big Marn

Juniors
last 10 mins. Corvo time. lets see what the strength and conditioning main man brought us in 2018

Big Marn

Juniors
knock on from Lisone. Law of averages says he will knock it on every now and then but this guys number comes up too many times for my liking.

Big Marn

Juniors
20-14 win to Warriors. Weather in second half was dodgy but not much in the way of scintillating attack. Solid Defence against a toothless attack from Titans. Clinical finishing in close quarters from Fusitua was the difference.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
A lot of good signs but far too many familiar issues that make me feel no more confident of a good season than I was before.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
last 10 mins. Corvo time. lets see what the strength and conditioning main man brought us in 2018

The only real worry I saw was us getting shredded down the left a couple of times- I was watching on my phone st the pub without sound by then, were there positional shuffles?
Was that Cook in 9? Was very impressive

Hov

Juniors
I largely feel like it was the same sort of stuff just a different year. If we defend like that the rest of the year then you can forget about how good green and johnson are combining etc etc.

We looked ok but the Titans attack was cactus. In my sweeps a month ago i tipped the Titans to get the spoon, from what i saw nothing has changed my mind. We were ok but def nothing to get excited about

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Cook was great

If Roache is out for the season (any confirmation on that?) both Cook and Luke’s trial form is a lot of consolation. Hooker seems to be one place we have good depth. What’s Tevaga’s future, 9 or 13?

Overall I’m happy enough with the showing against the GC, it was good to see some football again and the team performed respectably, though didn’t set the world on fire.

Latest posts