What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Thu - Bulldogs 36-22 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lockyno1

Post Whore
That’s why I don’t rate our team.

- Halves rubbish and going for too many low percentage plays.
- Rookie fullback who isn’t ready to play fullback yet
- cooked players like Thaiday in the side

We are dead lucky to be in the 8

Xcalibre

Juniors
Gronks shown up as the pretenders they are by the 13th placed team! Suck shiiiit hahahaha

Bulldogs missing their best prop by far in Klemmer, yet easily roll up field and neutralise the best gronk TPJ. Old and fat Eastwood was better ffs, not not as good as Sims lol

A rookie and reserve grader in the halves and they won easily. Pity about them clocking off and reducing the margin to under 20.

Great win by a team who didn't have a lot to play for besides pride, against one that had a chance at getting into the top 4.

Nerd

Bench
Great game by the Dogs just out enthused us all night. Looks like we are back to the bumbling Broncos this week. If and that's a big if, we can win a game in the finals we will go out the very next week. Lucky that wasn't the Storm or Roosters as they would have put 50 on us. Then again we keep picking Alex Glenn week after week so deserve whatever comes our way.

bull rider

Juniors
Great game by the Dogs just out enthused us all night. Looks like we are back to the bumbling Broncos this week. If and that's a big if, we can win a game in the finals we will go out the very next week. Lucky that wasn't the Storm or Roosters as they would have put 50 on us. Then again we keep picking Alex Glenn week after week so deserve whatever comes our way.

Eat a dick merkin.

Glenn backed up last week with one arm which saved us the game and has been one of our best all year.

What games are you watching

Rabbits20

Immortal
27 pages, we must have lost
Lol@Shoncos...

Have a cry over that clear double movement by Korbin....

Once your arm hits the ground in the tackle and you promote the ball double movement veryday of the week...

I see the refs did their best for you wig a couple of calls here and there though..... meh that's the norm...

Good on ya Doggies.......

bull rider

Juniors
Lol@Shoncos...

Once your arm hits the ground in the tackle and you promote the ball double movement veryday of the week...

I see the refs did their best for you wig a couple of calls here and there though..... meh that's the norm...

You merkins are cooked. going the way of the dragons.

Will get smoked by melbourne and even we're going to take you to the cleaners in two weeks time.

Nerd

Bench
Eat a dick merkin.

Glenn backed up last week with one arm which saved us the game and has been one of our best all year.

What games are you watching
No thanks. If your trolling for a boyfriend maybe trying one of the AFL forums might be more up your alley or should I say back passage.

Glenn made 1 play last week with an injured arm that was so bad that he played this week... Alex Glenn is an attacking pop gun and a so so defender. To think that we lost Jai Arrow to the Titans but kept Glenn is just mind boggling.

I watch all the Broncos games maybe you should try it sometime.

blaza88z

Coach
Lol@Shoncos...

I like how you create all the "Lol@InsertTeamHere" lines, it burns you up doesn't it, you can't stand the fact that Souffs are the joke of the league and forever will be as long as toothless fans such as yourself continue to exist

LOL@50UFF$

Latest posts