What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R21 Thu - Bulldogs 36-22 Broncos @ ANZ

Round 21: Bulldogs v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
BTW- cheers Bulldogs fans. You've been bloody good to us, beating the Tigers and the Broncos. It's a shame that we (the Warriors) aren't good enough to take advantage of it.

Lewis looks a good kid,

Or as Roach put it last night- 'he's good looking kid who puts his head when you wouldn't put your hand'

TheFrog

Coach
Or as Roach put it last night- 'he's good looking kid who puts his head when you wouldn't put your hand'
I liked the way he said "lethargic" in reference to the Broncos. The Block can say some dumb stuff, but he's one of a kind.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
has a bigger plodder ever scored a double? Clay priest would have to score twice to overtake korbin

GongPanther

Referee
Thank you.

I tried to play like him but I couldn't tackle like him.

Hence my rugby league career ended in playing Jersey Flegg.

Because of injuries?

When I was at school,and playing for my local club,I was astounded how some truly gifted players didn't go on to play for the Panthers in any grade after the open trials. Wasn't until it became aware that your chances of playing for this club (and more then likely others) are better enhanced if you are at a college or some other private school.

blaza88z

Coach
Thank you.

I tried to play like him but I couldn't tackle like him.

Hence my rugby league career ended in playing Jersey Flegg.

Bullshit mate, I was there in 1923 when you made your debut and certainly you looked full of promise at the time, they must've had an unbelievable top grade side

blaza88z

Coach
f**k me some full on meltdowns at your clubs forum

Because they're an over privileged bunch who aren't use to losing, any Brisbane fan with a sense of reality knew we were going to go through a lean period and it's not going to magically improve next year either, we have a good batch of forwards coming through but they're still young so naturally they're going to be inconsistent as well

Latest posts