What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Fri - Wests Tigers 7-9* Broncos @ Campbelltown

Round 3: Wests Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
I can’t rewind but I thought second marker definitely ran at Isaako (could be wrong) but agree Richow was square but it looked like he ran off early

There's no way in the world both markers were square, anyone suggesting otherwise needs to go to sleep

tripster

Juniors
Seriously Bronco’s fans - I am a neutral supporter but you can’t honestly say that you feel happy about that win. Fair enough your team did incredibly well to compete until the death, but the penalty wasn’t how the game should have ended.

If your guy kicks the field goal - fair is fair, that would be an acceptable result. But to win like that doesn’t feel good, I don’t care what you say.

kbw

Bench
Loving the hate, keep it coming boys, rest easy knowing we still lost the penalty count but were too good in the end

too good ?,
a bogus penalty and earlier points after running out. Typical BS handed to the Broncos.

Tommy Smith

Referee
There's no way in the world both markers were square, anyone suggesting otherwise needs to go to sleep
They were squarer than any pair of markers I've ever seen when confronting a FG attempt in Golden Point. We regularly see markers in that situation who if they were any less square they'd be circles.

So when they've consistently let indiscretions go that rank a 9/10 or 10/10 in golden point how do they then decide to be anal as f**k and ping a 1/10 indiscretion?

tripster

Juniors

Focusing on the markers being square is completely missing the point. The point is there are plenty of infractions all games that aren’t penalised and the refs usually decide when is appropriate to blow one. You don’t blow a penalty like that in a key moment. To do so ruins a game. People play to see a fair result - people would cop it if Broncos kicked the goal. But to win like that is awful for the whole game.

Knightmare

Coach
The sheer injustice of it. The NSW conspiracy deprived the Broncos of a try-based win so the pride of Queensland was forced to subsist on penalties from the refs to ensure their expected win.

It's amazing they win anything considering the NRL and the whole world is dedicated to trying to make sure they have a miserable time following a sport...

Latest posts