What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sun - Roosters 38-8 Knights @ Allianz

Round 3: Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I now like Pearce.
It the change of jersey

Like jack Bird
Now he’s gone to the broncos we all hate him.
But on the flip side
Dugan - now he’s come to the sharks everybody thinks he a top bloke.

Dave_

Juniors
All the pressure is on the Rorts here. Massive boilover imminent. Will be a cracker

Noname36

First Grade
Most interesting game of the round IMO.

With the Roosters being under huge pressure to win it will be interesting to see what way they go. They’ll either come out to smash us or it might backfire on them a bit which will help the Knights who don’t have the pressure on them.

Weirdly as a Knights fan I’m more hopeful of our chances of causing an upset here than I was us down in Canberra last week and the Roosters are obviously much better than the Raiders.

I wish we had that gritty and strong defence like the Tigers (never thought I’d be saying that haha) because it seemed to frustrate them but we don’t unfortunately.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Roosters by 16pts, Shaun Kenny Dowell to score a try for the Knights but also show his flipper hands by dropping the ball just in front of the try line or over the try line .

Clifferd

Coach
Not gonna lie it’d be pretty funny from a neutral perspective to see the dog rooter get up over his old club especially at SFS

Can’t see it happening though.

Roosters 24-10

Valheru

Coach
I know one thing, the Knights will want to defend a lot better than they did against Canberra, we certainly won't be conceding tries every time the Knights get close like the Raiders did.

SBD82

Coach
It the change of jersey

Like jack Bird
Now he’s gone to the broncos we all hate him.
But on the flip side
Dugan - now he’s come to the sharks everybody thinks he a top bloke.
The first game that Pearce played for the knights it took me ages to figure out what irritated me so much about seeing him in the knight's number 7.

Then I realised...

It's the second of Joey's jerseys that he should have never been allowed to wear.

Last edited:

Noname36

First Grade
The first game that Pearce played for the knights it took my ages to figure out what irritated me so much about seeing him in the knight's number 7.

Then I realised...

It's the second of Joey's jerseys that he should have never been allowed to wear.

hahahaha! I like Pearce but I did laugh at this.

Noname36

First Grade
I know one thing, the Knights will want to defend a lot better than they did against Canberra, we certainly won't be conceding tries every time the Knights get close like the Raiders did.

Lucky for you guys that's pretty much the standard of our defence. Nothing shocking about the Raiders game, although we did have to defend a lot due to giving away a lot of penalties. If we cut them out we may be able to defend slightly better.

I do have faith in our attack though, even against the Roosters. It will obviously be tougher than the Raiders but we scored pretty easily against Manly too for round 1 with 9 new players and they kept the Eels to 0.

Latest posts